Call of Duty: Ghost | OT | Xmas Gun Camo LIVE for X360, ONE and PC, PS4/3 on 12/18

Someone online lastnight explained to me that the maps are like that for the 4v4 squad matches that are being released nov 25th? He left after that so I don't kno too much about it

People really don't like drop shots or jump shots?  You'd rather people be stationary while playing?   I don't get it.  People gonna complain, man i saw him first but he drop shot or quickscope or jump shot me.. 

laugh.gif
 really?

:lol:

we got trolled so hard by them saying theres no way to quickscope in ghosts

oh well.

It bothers me but i try to work around it.

dropshots and jumping doesnt bother me

Well they removed aim assist from the game which was supposed to be their way of counteracting quickscoping. Honestly if they wanted to really get rid of it they should code the game so if you have a sniper rifle you can't fire it till you hold your breath. I know that the changes they made at the end of BO2 where you couldn't sprint after shooting and the reload took longer pissed off a lot of people.

IW/Activision is too scared of the public opinion. They already crumbled and added S&D back. They're too afraid that people will abandon the game. The fact is quickscoping as I've heard was a glitch that happened since cod was built on a quake engine.

I find quickscoping total BS. I admit it takes time to master but sniping shouldn't happen in fast paced games like FFA. Especially since sniper rifles are always one shot kills. I shouldn't be able to happen upon you while sprinting and getting dropped from your sniper rifle. Snipers should be support teammates from afar.

As far as drop shotters or halo jumpers that's annoying but it's an easy counter but getting sniped from 3 feet away there's no counter.

Last edited:
Quickscoping is using your onscreen crosshairs to zero in on your target and then taking advantage of the games aim assist to further hit your shot
You still have to aim somewhat and be quicker then your opponent it takes a bit of skill

If they really want quickscoping out the game then they would take out the onscreen crosshairs which if im not mistaken they did for snipers and then turn off the aim assist for a millisecond or whatever while you bring your scope up

everyone will still complain, Ive QS a guy and heard i hate quickscopers and then killed the same guy while hardscoping and heard you suck you have to hardscope

People will complain always

People really don't like drop shots or jump shots?  You'd rather people be stationary while playing?   I don't get it.  People gonna complain, man i saw him first but he drop shot or quickscope or jump shot me.. 

:lol:  really?

Never said they should be stationary. said i dont like those aspects of the game. there are other ways to move around. i love COD and i like this game. so its not a complaining thing. these tactics have been present in basically every COD. i live with it. no big deal.

:lol: no walls are safe.

Man I remember hearing that **** banging across the map thinking damn whens this dude gonna reload :lol:

Son on MW2 we played Scrapyard maybe 5 or 6 times one night, they have the warehouse on the South Side...Burrack would just empty everything on to the top floor to get dudes out of there...appreciated...but I was hearing that LMG in my sleep :lol:

I'm debating picking this up today...leaning towards doing it.

Last edited:
^ go for it man it really is not a horrible game that most people make it out to be. Once you have your routine routes and get the spots down youll be decent in no time. 

Ill never play another game of Team Deathmatch i played 3 games last night and NOT 1 game finished to 75 . Maybe it was just the lobby i was in but man theses fools would not leave there side of the map straight setting up shop and camping

^precisely why I returned ghosts. I play TDM pretty much exclusively and it too damb boring in this game.

Well they removed aim assist from the game which was supposed to be their way of counteracting quickscoping. Honestly if they wanted to really get rid of it they should code the game so if you have a sniper rifle you can't fire it till you hold your breath. I know that the changes they made at the end of BO2 where you couldn't sprint after shooting and the reload took longer pissed off a lot of people.

IW/Activision is too scared of the public opinion. They already crumbled and added S&D back. They're too afraid that people will abandon the game. The fact is quickscoping as I've heard was a glitch that happened since cod was built on a quake engine.

I find quickscoping total BS. I admit it takes time to master but sniping shouldn't happen in fast paced games like FFA. Especially since sniper rifles are always one shot kills. I shouldn't be able to happen upon you while sprinting and getting dropped from your sniper rifle. Snipers should be support teammates from afar.

As far as drop shotters or halo jumpers that's annoying but it's an easy counter but getting sniped from 3 feet away there's no counter.
The maps make it impossible for snipers to operate like they should.  The only time I ever played the sniper role effectively was during a game in COD4 on Overgrown.  There was a bridge over a creekbed on one side of the map and both teams were trying to cross the bridge and overrun the other team (this is on team deathmatch of all places, not an objective gamemode
laugh.gif
).  Me and a buddy were all ghillied up and hid in the tall grass and proceeded to crack skulls while they were shooting RPG's and spraying LMG fire on us.  We easily won that game and I wish I had the equipment to record that game. 
mean.gif

Other than WaW, I haven't seen maps that enable giant pitched battles which give snipers a chance to work their magic.  

To summarize what I've said, sniping is pointless in COD right now.

Last edited:
Is there a glitch in the infect them all (whatever you call it) mode? When the count down started to pick a random infected person I followed him and he shot me with a pistol. It was my first time playing :/

I remember having to turn vibration off using LMGs w/ extended mags, that kills your controller battery. 
laugh.gif

Is there a glitch in the infect them all (whatever you call it) mode? When the count down started to pick a random infected person I followed him and he shot me with a pistol. It was my first time playing :/

It's called infected and its not a glitch that's how the game works. First person infected is given use of whatever gun to get his first infected person to help out.

^ go for it man it really is not a horrible game that most people make it out to be. Once you have your routine routes and get the spots down youll be decent in no time. 

Ill never play another game of Team Deathmatch i played 3 games last night and NOT 1 game finished to 75 . Maybe it was just the lobby i was in but man theses fools would not leave there side of the map straight setting up shop and camping

Yea, I hear you.

Playing that **** alone sucks though. I rarely see anyone on my friend list playing :lol:

But, I always get em for the story mode so I'll probably do it.

What's the side challenges that they have going in this game? Survivor & the 3 star missions?

The maps make it impossible for snipers to operate like they should.  The only time I ever played the sniper role effectively was during a game in COD4 on Overgrown.  There was a bridge over a creekbed on one side of the map and both teams were trying to cross the bridge and overrun the other team (this is on team deathmatch of all places, not an objective gamemode:lol: ).  Me and a buddy were all ghillied up and hid in the tall grass and proceeded to crack skulls while they were shooting RPG's and spraying LMG fire on us.  We easily won that game and I wish I had the equipment to record that game. :smh:

Other than WaW, I haven't seen maps that enable giant pitched battles which give snipers a chance to work their magic.  

To summarize what I've said, sniping is pointless in COD right now.

Wasteland in mw2. Some patches

you dont have to prestige to get a coin. you get coins/oints throughout the game while playing. You can unlock any perk/gun/item you wish aslong as you got enough points to do so
there's level requirements for perks like stalker, any way you can unlock it during lower levels?

Rocking a 2.0 K/D at the moment and I've had nothing but good things to say and a great experience with the game.....up until last night.

I usually play by myself 80% of the time and when I do play with others its 1 other person at the most.

We had a party of 3 last night and it just seemed like the game was making the dude that lived the farthest away from us host and the rock solid hit detection I was used to just wasn't happening.

This isn't exclusive to Ghosts, same issue would creep up in the other cod games if you were playing in a party with people across the country.  The only problem now is they've taken the connection bars out of the lobby so you can't tell who in your party has the crappy connection.

there's level requirements for perks like stalker, any way you can unlock it during lower levels?

you can but it'll cost 3 times the value of the perk. Meaning if it's a 3 point perk it'll cost you 9 squad points. At least that's what I've seen

I was suggested by cod to join the NikeTalk clan.. Didn't even know one existed! :lol:

I applied but does anyone know who to contact about that?

XBL GT - JamesYoung707

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom