Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Damn they took all them videos down already
As badly as I want this game early.....I doubt many mom/pop stores are gonna take a chance.....earliest well see them start to sell it is probably Monday. Activision aint playing....Im surprised the videos were up as long as they were

Got a friend on now
30t6p3b.gif
I'm jelly

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

3 different under mounted grenade launchers...
30t6p3b.gif

Noob tube heaven.

You playing online
nerd.gif

Nah. I have a legit copy. Just playing Special Ops and Campaign. Not even risking the nonsense just to walk around by myself on Multiplayer. I'm not even logged onto XBox Live.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

hybrid scope tho
eek.gif
The sniper with a red dot 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
And to the dude who asked, yeah the AK is in the game, juiced as usual.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

@ sole vintage
Not sure, but it doesn't matter unless you have one of those new burners which can correctly burn the new games. Since I don't have one MS probably knew I was playing a burnt game the second I signed onto Live with it in the disk tray. I'll probably be banned within a few days. Idc though, I've been fiening for this game forever and I could use a slim 360 anyway
laugh.gif

hopefully you dont get banned, but if you do not a bad excuse to get that slim then 
laugh.gif
I honestly doubt you do, seems like M$ is just taking the L and letting it be. They push their new security features you bypass it your good. Thats all they want to stop is the playing of them they arent looking to ban. Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

3 different under mounted grenade launchers...
30t6p3b.gif

Noob tube heaven.

You playing online
nerd.gif

Nah. I have a legit copy. Just playing Special Ops and Campaign. Not even risking the nonsense just to walk around by myself on Multiplayer. I'm not even logged onto XBox Live.
laugh.gif
they said some attachments and weapons in spec ops are not in multiplayer

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

i know i know madd remedial, but someone break down the difference between the 99 dollar version and the normal jawn

pretty sure in the $99 one you get the map pack updates ad ons for free for a year. i think there is more

1. prym1tk
2.The12thMonth
3. bkaNASTY
4.yankeesking92
5. MackNSweetJones
6. Reen Oner
7. Mrblue718
8. Push That Tush
9. korleokne87
10. LackAttack1214
11. Va1deezy
12. adryeee
13. illdatznasty
14. Sh0headz 7o7
15. Imnicertnow
16. JJED12793
17. Never Had Much
18. DaSignOfHell
19. solereaper22
20. Yellow Screams
21. j killionaire
22. roger e3
23. Addicted 2 Js
24. Cuzzo N.T.K.L. without the periods
25. Lpheat22
26. tortugajuice809
27. DaPlayM8ker
28. Diplomatic Man
29. SwagOnYouHeauxs
30.cthegreat 
31. itsaNYthin9
32. CxJ 616

GT = DJ RANSOM
I just added COD to my Gamefly que. It will more than likely ship out Monday morning and I will have it by Wednesday or Thursday 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Henz is probably a kid on Xmas right now
laugh.gif

he was i was in the party when he started playing and within 10 minutes "SON!" "DUDES IS CAMPIN ALREADY" "YO..."

Back
Top Bottom