Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif
This dude Nick always on ALL the games mad early. smh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Thanks to the internet and a DVD burner.
The Live servers aren't online yet. Campaign is great so far.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif
This dude Nick always on ALL the games mad early. smh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Thanks to the internet and a DVD burner.
The Live servers aren't online yet. Campaign is great so far.
i saw the file online i was nick most likely has it already. is it already stealth patched?

Vintage, you coppin for 360?? I'm tryna have an OD W/L ratio you need to be apart of the team
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Vintage, you coppin for 360?? I'm tryna have an OD W/L ratio you need to be apart of the team
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
im not sure. still on the fence i bought both mw2 and black ops for 360 and no one was ever on, or the party was full

@ sole vintage
Not sure, but it doesn't matter unless you have one of those new burners which can correctly burn the new games. Since I don't have one MS probably knew I was playing a burnt game the second I signed onto Live with it in the disk tray. I'll probably be banned within a few days. Idc though, I've been fiening for this game forever and I could use a slim 360 anyway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

@ sole vintage
Not sure, but it doesn't matter unless you have one of those new burners which can correctly burn the new games. Since I don't have one MS probably knew I was playing a burnt game the second I signed onto Live with it in the disk tray. I'll probably be banned within a few days. Idc though, I've been fiening for this game forever and I could use a slim 360 anyway
laugh.gif

hopefully you dont get banned, but if you do not a bad excuse to get that slim then 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Solini

For those that preorder the hardedned version from Wal-Mart whats your expected date, mine is the 17th
frown.gif

I'm also piss'd about that.

I got it. Ima have a vid up tonight of single player from my phone.

Just finished the campaign. It was good, but the weakest of all 3 Modern Warfares in my opinion.

Im not happy about reading that�
ohwell.gif
^
Anyways , i got some Leaked footage for you gais... if you want more go click on dudes YT page. 

MW3 Multiplayer Map Footage - HD

so i did it again.. sold my xbox before black ops came out not intending on buying another one and what do you know i bought another because of MW3... this is my 3rd 360... smh

Back
Top Bottom