Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Camping is really strong in MW3 than any other COD games. I mean I know there is some camping here and there but damnnn MW3 is on a whole nother level. I swear they need to make an update and if you are in a spot for a minute or more it should paint you purple on the map or put a freaking tent symbol on you until you die. Camping pisses me off more than anything and the random spawn locations. And the MK14 silenced is the real mans gun
wink.gif

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

the camping and horrible spawns is more annoying than anything

Just finished a quick session and man were the spawns terrible. One map I would go 18-2, the next I would go 12-10. Which is all dependent on the spawns. Love seeing the enemy die then respawn behind me.

Now that the game has been out for a bit for ppl to get comfortable...what's you guys favorite games and maps?

^ dont have a favorite quit yet....but i HATE MISSION & INTERCHANGE!!!

loving KC and DOM.

the AK is my favorite weapon for sure

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Now that the game has been out for a bit for ppl to get comfortable...what's you guys favorite games and maps?
Hardhat, Interchange and Fallen.

It would be great if they added all the great maps from MW2 and cod4 to this game. Doubt it happens though.

This game is awesome. They just need to make maps that one can actually snipe from a distance like Black Ops.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

3 Favorite maps:
Village
Bootleg
Resistance

3 worst maps:
Arkaden
Interchange
Outpost

Didnt realize till now how many maps arent in Ground War's rotation

I played regular TDM for the first time and had seen maps i have never saw before. But the difficulty was nowhere near as intense.

Unless you are putting up consecutive 2.0+ k/d ratio games in ground war i dont consider you a good player. ANYBODY can dominate in regular TDM

no offense to anyone though

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I played regular TDM for the first time and had seen maps i have never saw before. But the difficulty was nowhere near as intense.

Unless you are putting up consecutive 2.0+ k/d ratio games in ground war i dont consider you a good player. ANYBODY can dominate in regular TDM

ohwell.gif
Anybody can dominate 6v6 tdm, but it takes more skill to dominate ground war?
I mean on domination and kill confirmed you can sit back and get a 15 k/d, doesn't mean you are good.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Not true. I play strictly TDM, if you aren't running with a full party, you get put on teams with randoms or split screeners who go 1-18 and 2-17 and there's no real way to counter that. I usually run with 1 or 2 other guys and we sometimes still lose b/c of these morons who QS or shoot at chickens all day. Or you run into full parties/clan and you get stuck with these randoms.

This might've been answered already put for those that bought the Hardened Edition where the hell do you enter the code thats found on the card? I logged in and received my double xp but my skull is still red I heard it should turn green when you have premium, isn't that what HE came with, I'm so lost lol

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

The spawns are so terrible in this game that this game is starting to bore me.

Especially on the map Mission

I don't know what it is about this map but the spawns are atrocious, I've spawned next to my dead body so may times, I've spawned in front of a century gun also

I like most of the levels except interchange, outpost, resistance

I played only groundwar for the first two weeks, so now on domination im just starting to play the other levels.

You also gotta embrace hip firing on this game even though ive always hated it, I got 7 kills on bootleg with it, pp90m1 + rapid fire 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom