Calling yourself in your dreams..

Rick-answering-the-phone1.jpg

ive had plenty of lucid dreams but have never done this. i encountered my craziest/scariest dream last year. worse than any childhood nightmares ive had. whats trippy is it felt so real i still get creeped out talking about it...i remember checkin my phone around 2:15 am, then rolled over on my stomach with my arms crossed and my head on my arms. heres where it gets scary.... it was like i had been pushed out my body and i seen myself sleeping exactly how i described. then i heard multiple whispers from all around me and couldnt understand the mumbles. right after i heard that i went back into my body and tried to get up. idk if i was still dreaming or semi awake but then i felt this akward pressure on my back like someone or somethings hand was pushing me down. at this time i was conscious but i couldnt move. with the pressure still holdin me down i reached back with my hand and started waving and slapping where i felt the pressure/hand on me. after i did that there was no pressure at all. i awoke, and was able to move freely and quickly turned over and saw nothing... i dont know what that sh*t was but it scared the life out of me. :x :x :x my friend had a dream just like mine but way more scary.... has anyone else ever experienced a dream like this???

Last edited:
I had a interesting lucid dream last night, usually I don't remember my dreams

Not trying this though...

We'll see..

Will like to try this (not tonight after seeing that picture) evevn doe it scares mes as hell. I think my subconscious hates me. Once I was sleeping in my bed and when I opened my eyes -in my dream- there was the same scenario (dark room and the stairs of the bunk bed) but then I looked up and saw another self wearing the same clothes as the ones I had with a cold killer face. That self wanted to murder me and tried to pull my arm apart. I woke up after that. I'll never forget that psychotic creepy face of mine.

I was training myself to have lucid dreams over the summer. I believed it was simply being able to do anything at all (like flying), but it turns out, for me at least, that the normal physics still apply.

I would actively try to identify the moment where I was slipping into a sleep state, then i tried to train myself to recognize cues to pick up on when in slumber (ie conversing with my frat brother who I conciously knew was away at basic training).

All in all I achieved it twice. I didn't try the looking in the mirror thing and is never heard about this to even consider it.

In all honesty, lucid dreaming is more trouble than it's worth. I would always wake up paranoid because I would still question whether I was still dreaming. Then there's all this talk about how much of your subconscious is revealed to you, which can be traumatic. I just gave up and haven't tried it since.

I tried and failed. I only had an ipad in my dream so I tried to send me a mail but was hard as hell to write as if the keyboard was invisible and the letters were in different order. no matter what I typed there would always be a different outcome of what I wanted. And if it wasn't enough suddenly I got possessed and couldn't type anymore. Looked myself in the mirror and I looked almost the same but thinner with bigger eyes.

I read that post about the gas experiment on th prisoners of war at around 5 in the morning. Had me pretty spooked. I knew something would be up with my dreams if I fell asleep.

I went to sleep and for the first time ever, I tried to wake myself up from the dream I was having (an awkward fight with a friend). I knew I was asleep, but for some reason I couldn't force myself awake. The dream continued so long that I eventually convinced myself that I was indeed awake.

Had it not been for my girlfriend hitting me, ad actually waking me up to the surroundings I was familiar with, I'm afraid I'd still be asleep.

Now I'm shook because I've never been trapped in a dream.

I had to train myself to do it. Took several weeks/months to even get myself to realize I was dreaming. I've only done it twice so I haven't really mastered the technique of how to achieve lucidity.

But real talk, from my experience, it's not worth it famb.

Last edited:
I guess i will try this. But I've had sleep paralysis before (will never sleep on my back because of this) and that shadowy figure in the picture is basically what i saw. But had black eyes and was slowly circling my bed. I actually made a thread about it on NT when it happened. Scared the crap out of me.

But i will try to do the phone thing. I can't lucid dream so i can't control anything but maybe if there is a phone in a dream i have recently i will give this a try if i can.

I did it. Read this thread yesterday. Called myself on a flip phone. :lol:
The current dream, which was set in a bright and sunny day, faded into a black abyss. Then I heard "help me" followed by a long winding "nooooo." I felt like this weird feeling on my body which freaked me out from the jump. Then i made myself wake up. That **** is wild.

I did it. Read this thread yesterday. Called myself on a flip phone. :lol:
The current dream, which was set in a bright and sunny day, faded into a black abyss. Then I heard "help me" followed by a long winding "nooooo." I felt like this weird feeling on my body which freaked me out from the jump. Then i made myself wake up. That **** is wild.

That is really not a good sign man. I've been reading up on this and anything hinting at "help" is pretty much the worst response you can get. Plz stay safe.

Wait what does "Help" mean? He about to get stuck in purgatory?

ive had plenty of lucid dreams but have never done this. i encountered my craziest/scariest dream last year. worse than any childhood nightmares ive had. whats trippy is it felt so real i still get creeped out talking about it...i remember checkin my phone around 2:15 am, then rolled over on my stomach with my arms crossed and my head on my arms. heres where it gets scary.... it was like i had been pushed out my body and i seen myself sleeping exactly how i described. then i heard multiple whispers from all around me and couldnt understand the mumbles. right after i heard that i went back into my body and tried to get up. idk if i was still dreaming or semi awake but then i felt this akward pressure on my back like someone or somethings hand was pushing me down. at this time i was conscious but i couldnt move. with the pressure still holdin me down i reached back with my hand and started waving and slapping where i felt the pressure/hand on me. after i did that there was no pressure at all. i awoke, and was able to move freely and quickly turned over and saw nothing... i dont know what that sh*t was but it scared the life out of me. :x :x :x my friend had a dream just like mine but way more scary.... has anyone else ever experienced a dream like this???

That's way happens wen u die. U can see yourself n u just can't b seen by ppl who r alive
That is really not a good sign man. I've been reading up on this and anything hinting at "help" is pretty much the worst response you can get. Plz stay safe.

Explain y

12-17-2012, 10:16 PM #62
Honestly
Platinum Account Holder

Stats: 6'0", 223 lbs

there is something that needs to be said about tapping into your subconscious... it should NEVER BE DONE. There are things in our current lives and the lives we will live that should NEVER EVER EVER be remembered. I can not stress this enough. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PROBE YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS, YOU ARE DIVING INTO THE DEEP END OF A POOL FILLED WITH DARKNESS AND UNKNOWN THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO FATHOM NOR CAN I FIND IT IN MYSELF TO EXPLAIN ONCE AGAIN. I am afraid I have said too much already. I must avoid sleep tonight.

Quality Poster Crew
Jason Genova fan club crew
San Antonio Spurs
Dallas Cowboys
Gibson Les Paul
No Limit Hold Em
Crushed Tom Dwan and Phil Ivey's souls nbd
BJJ
submitted all the Gracie family nbd
6 day split
cardio before bed
u mad

dude sounds shook up lol yall aint eem srs doe !!

Back
Top Bottom