Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

I agree. They made the hoodie and shirts more difficult to get then the shoes. I realize this collection is supposed to be limited but I didn't realize it was limited to strictly Nike Yardline and Niketown in NYC. Frustrating because that hoodie was what I wanted the most.
Hell, the Huarache's have the least info. At least a couple people in the thread already copped the hoodie, but no info on Huaraches whatsoever.

Does anyone who has access to a size L in the tee want to trade for an extra pair of socks that I have in a size L? Hit me up!

does anybody know where i can pick up the sweatshirt and socks in a Large?! they didnt have them in IL or can anybody sell them to me?!

This hoody is going to b impossible to get..EVERYONE and THEIR GRANDMA WANTS ONE :lol:

went to ntny today and felt the socks. they feel kinda bad compared to other elites and at $25 :x

^

Your crazy.  

These are the best Elite socks Ive seen from Nike.  That padding on the Achilles is 
pimp.gif

Hell, the Huarache's have the least info. At least a couple people in the thread already copped the hoodie, but no info on Huaraches whatsoever.

Called the Champs Yardline in Wayne, NJ on Monday and they said they haven't received the full collection (huaraches and hoodies) because their shipment was delayed. I'm guessing ndc, eastbay, and Champs are all affected by the shipment issues described by the Champs employee I spoke with.

Niketown NYC is not the only store in NYC that had them. 21 Mercer had the stuff as well, but like NT, they did not receive their full shipment.

Megatron tagging or not, the Flyposite is just a terrible shoe. It seems like Nike had too many of the cleated versions laying around and threw a 360 air bag on them.

Last edited:
just ordered my socks from NTNY. if anyone wants they're still taking phone orders!!! now just gotta find the hoody

If anyone find out any information about the shirts please pass it on. Definitely missed out on the shirts earlier because I was at work. The only size Champs website has now is Small for anyone who can fit that. 

i need this hoody and the shirt.. if anyone finds out any info or is selling either of them in xl please please contact me paypal ready

I just called the Champs in Dearborn: they will be receiving everything except the hoodies. Stopped by there yesterday after work since I live in the area and all they had were the blue shirts (I got an XL) and the shoes (they told me they had every size but I didn't get any). I only wanted the hoodies and the socks and the socks are shipping from Nike LV right now. Kinda bummed.
When will the Champs in Dearborn receive the shirts? And do you know if they will be doing phone orders?

Back
Top Bottom