Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

i ordered these from champs yesterday morning with free shipping, and they just showed up at my doorstep today.. i guess there is perks to living in wisconsin after all 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

the box was whooped tho.. i had to do surgery to keep it together

Motor City and Fright Nights are 20% off clearance prices again on NDC.

Code is BESTINGAME

Last edited:
Rose bowl's arrived today from Champs, box is in decent shape even though it was sent in the damn bag that was actually wet. Anyhow, real happy with the quality on these. Will have to do some on feet photos soon. Hope everyone was able to get theirs

I am still trying to figure out why they did a CJ81 in Rose Bowl colors. I get that Mich State is in Michigan, as is Detroit, and many Detroit natives/residents may have attended the Rose Bowl to watch MSU, and both are Nike sponsored, but to get into that much detail and such on the packaging.... Just wish there would have been something tied to CJ81 college (GT) and or something more personal like the transformer pack if they were to do something like this. Just my .02. I would love to see some different colors ( i.e. green or orange infused somehow into this shoe - like maybe the ones from the nike footbal camp or combine versions?) Still on my list to cop are the tigers CW, if anyone has a beat on them at 40-50 % off HMU via PM. :smokin

I am still trying to figure out why they did a CJ81 in Rose Bowl colors. I get that Mich State is in Michigan, as is Detroit, and many Detroit natives/residents may have attended the Rose Bowl to watch MSU, and both are Nike sponsored, but to get into that much detail and such on the packaging.... Just wish there would have been something tied to CJ81 college (GT) and or something more personal like the transformer pack if they were to do something like this. Just my .02. I would love to see some different colors ( i.e. green or orange infused somehow into this shoe - like maybe the ones from the nike footbal camp or combine versions?) Still on my list to cop are the tigers CW, if anyone has a beat on them at 40-50 % off HMU via PM.
smokin.gif
what size in the tigers do you need?

I ordered two t shirts from Eastbay and they came in a box but my shoes didn't.

I think they trolling on purpose

Yeah that colorway is trash but I'm really liking the design of the shoe. Can't wait till we see some high quality pics of some other colorways.

Really liking the design for the 2. Hopefully they stay as comfortable as the originals.CW is growing on me. Would cop if price stays about the same or when on sale. Still hope they make more size 13 and go forbid a 14 this time around.

Metallic Dark Grey/Metallic Silver-University (Red or Blue?)
and
Black/Metallic Silver-Court (Purple?)

Sound promising. And yeah, judging by the dates on the top left of each page it looks like early/late August for those 2 pairs :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:.

Last edited:
Black/metallic silver/court purple sounds like that first pic that was posted on the two, like the Kobe Cloaks

Can't wait for the 2. Please more size 13.If they are making GS which it says maybe they will have more big sizes.

Back
Top Bottom