Camaro or Mustang ? Which is the better buy?

Which is the better car?

• Camaro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mustang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Regarding the insurance, I pay $108 a month and I'm 24 years old. I don't consider that high considering I was paying $93 a month in my '98 GT :lol: . I switched insurance company's though because the one I was with tried to charge me almost $220 a month.

Regarding the insurance, I pay $108 a month and I'm 24 years old. I don't consider that high considering I was paying $93 a month in my '98 GT :lol: . I switched insurance company's though because the one I was with tried to charge me almost $220 a month.

108 on a '13 gt ? ... you must not have full coverage.

108 on a '13 gt ? ... you must not have full coverage.

Yea, I'm fully covered. I most definitely know that because I was involved in a hit and run that totaled my first '13 GT/CS. The insurance covered everything including the down payment I made (I was still covered by Gap insurance in case). My insurance didnt even go up after the accident either.

I do get a safe driver + student discount, though.

:pimp: somebody else from the M.

"My screen name pretty much spells out where I'm from :lol: . Are you in a Stang Club?"

Naw no Stang Club.. I've been approached on many occasions but its not my thing. My bestfriend has one so we hit the streets and carshows sometimes.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

I nominate OP for NTer of the year..
this fool CANNOT be serious.

:lol: :lol:

son say'd he'll cop a v6.. and is prepared to sleep in his car...

:rofl:

then cats calling people childish...

AFTER they say car are for WIMMINZ and the model that has bells and whistles is MANLY...

but...

no need to get a rustled jimmy b/c of people's opinions... there are way more foolish thoughts out there than that...

da bottomline is why are you buying a muscle car with no muscle?

/thread

When i get my money right imma cop the v12

Edit: cottam OP is serious bout living in his car? My advice go cop a bicycle and rent a lil apartment.

Last edited:
You can come be my roommate OP as long as you don't mind when I get my daughter at 6 am and her screaming and random women in and out of my spot on the weekends.

Its a one bedroom and I have a cali king :wink:

I love both, and have owned both a Camaro and two mustangs. For me it really just depends on the generation which I prefer, but in every case it's basically a tie for me. Both have their pros and cons. I must say though, I'm really only knowledgeable on the V8 models of both cars. Never really understood the draw of a v6 muscle car. Although, the newest generation v6's are putting down numbers comparable to past v8's. I think if I was going with a new model I'd go mustang, just because I prefer the looks. I'm more of a 4th generation f-body and 03/04 cobra guy myself though. I've owned an 01 Camaro Z28 and 03 Cobra, and I currently own an 04 Cobra. Basically I say just go for a test drive and see which you like better, and then take into consideration what kind of deal you can get.

10 pages of this?

NT: get the v8 of your a man even if it isnt fast

Practical NTers that pay their own bills: If we wanted fast cars we would have bough them. I bought what i want

Rinse. Repeat.. for 10 pages.

I can't get mad when a grown man with long hair decides to get all emotional. Your mustang is too old for you to be commenting in my thread. 

This guy talkin about a grown man with long hair cut the crap bro you're homeless... Grown man.... smdh

Side note you'll stay broke because you have no sence buying a new car to sleep in... Dumb

God damn I wish I had rich parents who would spoil me
mean.gif
Congrats on the car and your cushy life. Yes I'm salty.

Last edited:

But I work 40 hours a week plus overtime
Just went back and read this thread. Seems like you got motivated to be a man. I take back what I said. Congrats still though. This is my car in GTAV online

laugh.gif

Edit: Nevermind. I'm taking back my take back. I didn't read enough and I just got to the part where I read that you plan on living in this car. SMH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom