Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

all them look like clowns...
just like yeezy
sick.gif

those last 2 dudes on the right look so out of place
laugh.gif

everyone looks 18 and under until you see the 40 year old virgins
smh.gif

SF heh? Tell me you are going to be and i'll be there....

*puts on black mask *

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by you big dummy

you're too late

6ca15cefc046482ef6e54508896e57189b7e0e0.jpg

These losers are definitely not smashing.

it never bothered me before but now i really dont understand how a bunch of guys can throw on their best gear to go sit in line for a few days with otherguys...yeah a few will show up but chances are they are already with their sneakerhead boyfriend so whats the point...the rest of us walkin by don't thinkyou're doin it...

roll.gif
At them dudes.

Lookin like the guy that bothers you all day at school tryin to talk game on sneakers.

These arent worth campin out for IMO. If you resellin, power to you...but
smh.gif

*Anyways bring a Lawn Chair, Some Grub/Drink, Phone, DEBIT/CC Card...skip the cash, a knife atleast, and an iPod or somethin to keep you entertained.
Bring a friend if you can, passes the time easier.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by you big dummy

you're too late

6ca15cefc046482ef6e54508896e57189b7e0e0.jpg

These losers are definitely not smashing.

it never bothered me before but now i really dont understand how a bunch of guys can throw on their best gear to go sit in line for a few days with other guys...yeah a few will show up but chances are they are already with their sneakerhead boyfriend so whats the point...the rest of us walkin by don't think you're doin it...

Word I dont understand that either
laugh.gif

But yea I found waiting in line pretty fun to be honest when I used to do it in 06-07. I would always go to Foot Action on 34th for the midnight release

So OP along with all the other advice, try if you can to get a ride home. My parents always came to scoop me up right after I walked out the store. They knewwhat was up with the stealing. Im glad they did do that for me because Lord knows I woulda never made it home with 2 DMPs

the last shoe i got up real early for were cement iii's at finishline, i dont even know what year it was. whats coming out?

be safe its a recession and people hungry. my ribs touching so i would suggest not being dolo. and be prepared incase someone goes ham on you. 215 dollarkicks. dont carry cash. that's a stack every 5people +

it never bothered me before but now i really dont understand how a bunch of guys can throw on their best gear to go sit in line for a few days with other guys...yeah a few will show up but chances are they are already with their sneakerhead boyfriend so whats the point...the rest of us walkin by don't think you're doin it...
LMAO.... I really laughed hence the no emiticon.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

thanks for posting this up...

making it a lot harder to get...thank you.

Don't worry just bring along your KanyexBapexNikexTrojan Toss salad edition contraceptives.

*A warm jacket
*folding chair
*ipod
*snacks
*your flyest kicks to wear.
tip: me & my freinds usually like to pitch in for some pizza while wating in line. We usually ask others in line if they would like to pitch in. One timewe had a total of 12 pizzas. Everybody in line was feasting & socializing.

Back
Top Bottom