roll.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

If she got her period then you're fine.

Go wash your dirty hands next time.

a broad can have her period and still get pregnant
grin.gif

not likely tho

Originally Posted by magneto621

eight2one, so what happen with your cuz? was he good?

he still a virgin for all i know.....he aint get no real action...no kids either.

just make sure you dont bust into your bath towels...next thing you know your sister is pregnant

reminds me of this time I thought I got this jumpoff pregos when I was 15....she gained weight and everything i was buggin for 3-5 months. I didn't even bust inside of her, I let go on the carpet
laugh.gif
my boys was talkin bout they was gonna catch her comin around the corner and hit her their hardest in the stomach for me...That's love right there B
laugh.gif
ahhh youth was a beautiful thing

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

reminds me of this time I thought I got this jumpoff pregos when I was 15....she gained weight and everything i was buggin for 3-5 months. I didn't even bust inside of her, I let go on the carpet
laugh.gif
my boys was talkin bout they was gonna catch her comin around the corner and hit her their hardest in the stomach for me...That's love right there B
laugh.gif
ahhh youth was a beautiful thing
laugh.gif

around that same age about 5 or 6 of my boys all hit the same JO and we called her up and told her to tell on of em (who had the WORST temper) that she was pregnant by him because like a week earlier he thought he might have gotten her pregnant.. dude was so upset, he was asking us to do that same thing and just rock her in the stomach
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom