sorry but this man cannot be serious

0d82503ee3b342c9f3bf7b3c076c5c5284ed863.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

I know alot of Filipino dudes mostly, around Toronto getting the "wannabe waves" a while back. Looks really bad in my opinion and dudes were walking around my school with waved that are carved into the hair with clippers
roll.gif
. It's not the fact that it's an asian person doing it, but it's the fact that it's not real waves. Shaving out indentations of circles around the head to create ripples in hair is just something I could never see myself doing. That's definitely trying too hard. You can try perming you're hair or something to give it more curl. Sometimes, genetics sucks doesn't it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah I see that ++*+ on the regular here since High School.

Not to thread jack but since we are talking about hair...any way for me to straighten my hair going one way? I'm Asian as well but my hair goes everywherelike the front goes forward the back curls up the side is puffy like I just woke up and got up and out of bed

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by TD The God

I know your from T.O and I know you must've seen dudes with the 100 little circles in their head...looking like a ripple effect....once it starts to grow out a little, get you some DAX Pomade and Boom....WAVES BABY!!!!!!!!!

ha ha i don't even know how to get to that stage even
Go down to little Jamaica (eglinton west) and have em cut the ripples in....get like a #1 and let it grow into it

word, thanks for the info, any places you recommend?
you're gonna look real stupid bredrin.

my hair.

but yo. in order to get waves your hair has to curl. if it dosent curl you arent getting waves simple as that. waves in itself are laid down curls. so anyonesaying chrisdoggs waves arent "waves" is full of $+!%#$%@ and probably has naps harder than dikembe mutumbo.

and this is my cousins waves.

anyone needing wave knowledge sign up on 360waves.net

go in the shoutbox and say wussup to jun or stacks.

peace.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

my hair.

but yo. in order to get waves your hair has to curl. if it dosent curl you arent getting waves simple as that. waves in itself are laid down curls. so anyone saying chrisdoggs waves arent "waves" is full of $+!%#$%@ and probably has naps harder than dikembe mutumbo.

and this is my cousins waves.

anyone needing wave knowledge sign up on 360waves.net

go in the shoutbox and say wussup to jun or stacks.

peace.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never thought of that and I will probably never attempt to get waves lol.
That's ridiculous..

No hate if you want to get waves. I just think it's crazy.

laugh.gif
those are some "nice" waves. im not gonna knock you, keepdoing you.
im about to get a fresh cut today
pimp.gif
just had a light wolf session, and notits time to killem'
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom