Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

What makes this so bad is that in the event they do actually get the #1 pick...there's really no Rose, Wall, Griffin type of player for them to choose from...at least, in my opinion.

What makes this so bad is that in the event they do actually get the #1 pick...there's really no Rose, Wall, Griffin type of player for them to choose from...at least, in my opinion.

i was said before how even tho the arena is half empty even tho the seats were sold, i dont feel we have second best attendance in the league

however, even tho our TV ratings have dropped the largest % in the league, our ratings are STILL 8th best in the league.  so our local fans watch our games more than 22 other cities watch their own home teams.  thats a good stat to me.  even tho we're horrible, our fans are still top 10 in tv views even if they arent all coming out to the arena like last year

i was said before how even tho the arena is half empty even tho the seats were sold, i dont feel we have second best attendance in the league

however, even tho our TV ratings have dropped the largest % in the league, our ratings are STILL 8th best in the league.  so our local fans watch our games more than 22 other cities watch their own home teams.  thats a good stat to me.  even tho we're horrible, our fans are still top 10 in tv views even if they arent all coming out to the arena like last year

Of course they're tuningin, no one wants to miss the game where they finally break the streak 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just to re-iterate, no one should feel sorry for these guys. They are POSSESSIONAL athletes who, even at minimum, rake in a ton of dough. Feel sorry for the people who really have it bad in the world.

Of course they're tuningin, no one wants to miss the game where they finally break the streak 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just to re-iterate, no one should feel sorry for these guys. They are POSSESSIONAL athletes who, even at minimum, rake in a ton of dough. Feel sorry for the people who really have it bad in the world.

Originally Posted by belle155

what else are they going to do in Cleveland though?
What gets me is how Cav fans keep bring up the fact that the Heat aren't selling out....hell if I lived in Miami I would rather be outside doing something on the beach too than watching a regular season game

Originally Posted by belle155

what else are they going to do in Cleveland though?
What gets me is how Cav fans keep bring up the fact that the Heat aren't selling out....hell if I lived in Miami I would rather be outside doing something on the beach too than watching a regular season game

Originally Posted by blaxoid

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

calm-down.jpg

This is a sports thread on a sneaker-based forum, though.

Originally Posted by blaxoid

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

calm-down.jpg

This is a sports thread on a sneaker-based forum, though.

Back
Top Bottom