CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

i just scooped these up as of 830 pm at glendale. only a size 11 and 81/2 left i believe...? got them for 84 thanks to that 1 kid...
4kxvqm8.jpg

NIKE Talking Since
'94

how did you get them for 84?
"Rhyme after rhyme it's the same topic
What make you think you hardcore cuz you was raised in the projects
Broke *** finally got a hundred in your pocket
Now you on the mic spittin' money's no object"
-Binary Star

Super Big Thanks to JM again for the heads up on my question!!
happy.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

any1 know where I can cop in manhattan or da bronx tryna get my 3rd pair but dey seem harder and harder to find.....pm me

Just got my 8.5 from Champs DownTown Boston. Any one know where I can snatch the Tshirt in Ma?? Needs that asap

BTW- Kicks are sick.

Any spots in the Bronx?

EDIT

Quote:
footaction should have them too. They were available at footaction on 125th and 3rd ave copped a pair today.

GOOD LOOKS!!!!

I live on 3rd, so I ran down stairs with the quickness

No more size 10.5

are these shoes limited or something?....
i thought they were a GR
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Footaction on fulton has them I'm in here right now probably gonna wait to cop my second pair....they have a fsr btw
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

hey fresh... yeah it's a GR but the hype makes it seem like it's limited.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

Anybody want to bet a ham sandwich I get these for $75 or less sometime around Christmas? Patience young ones, patience, :wink:
wink.gif
You guys hype things up too much. :smh:
smh.gif
NIKE
AIR

In no rush to get these. Just will wait until Finishline gets them.
...He's a super-freak, super-freak, he's super freaky, yaoooooo...

Still no word on the size 15's??? I guess imma just be out in the cold on these... :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM MACINTOSH
TE NNESSEE TITANS
This year we're making up that yard!​

Quote:
Anybody want to bet a ham sandwich I get these for $75 or less sometime around Christmas? Patience young ones, patience, You guys hype things up too much.

Anyone can get lucky if they live in a big city and score a pair of ANYTHING for under retail if they wait long enough...

BUT...don't kid yourself...these shoes are absolutely blowing out of stores...

This isn't "hype"...this is regular people AND sneakerheads buying a classic shoe in classic colors, an iconic shoe from the second most prominent (I guess you could argue for Chuck Taylor being #2, anyway...) figure to ever have a signature model...

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah it's a GR but the hype makes it seem like it's limited.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

isnt that always the case?

Let's not confuse hype with a style selling...these aren't the Bakin's that ONLY sell along I-95...this is a style selling out from NYC to Los Angeles and from Seattle to Miami...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

^ Hey JM, hate to add to the requests for locations, but any Bay Area locations have them yet? Thanks.

Damn, these come out when I'm out of the country and have almost sold out in Glendale...Damn...

Anyone know of any spots in Tokyo???

Back
Top Bottom