CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

just copped my size 11s @ footaction on 34th this afternoon...i think that was the smallest size cause the display models were an 11 too...so comfortable :D
happy.gif
, and for only $84; i love my boys discount...don't sleep on these, this is a sneaker not only niketalk heads want but so does the general market...these are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
[imgi9.tinypic.com/6cpwnqr.jpg[/IMG][/img]

Yeah any news on them hitting Texas soon? I got a pair coming from New York, but i know quite a few ppl waiting for these down here, any info would be appreciated.

i live in rochester,ny...any1 know where i can cop these?...these r a must have...ty for any and all help

Anybody seen them in ATL yet??
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
XBL GT: DWills925 Member #5- DJ236
GwiNNeTT CouNTy​

finally after 4 days and like 15 stores i finally found my size 8.5. Had to drive about 45 to get them though (bronx).
beautiful shoe and great quality.
Team Vintage
Heat​

Copped these today at the footaction on 125st. Nobody was there when I bought them. Looked as if they still had a few sizes too, since I tried on a 8.5 - 9.5.

They have these at most of the FootLockers in the bronx .. However it seems like they all got their 1st shipment today and they were all big sizes.

BTW for the people calling hype .. Why did I see about 4 peeps out of 6 today buying shoes that were just older guys saying damn I had these back in yada yada yada .. Imma get them again .. not a KID saying wow I been looking for these and NT told me they were here .. in any case the people that are hyping these up are the OLDER Gen not the younger ones .. An to further proof that, they initially came in the store to either ask for the Deions and/or the Aquas ...

P.S. Fordham Road is having a midnight release on the Aquas .. LMAO .. SMH!
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

Here are mine, $178 out the door for both. Got 'em from footaction. These are excellent quality :pimp:
pimp.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
WASHINGTON ********
5 TIME NFL CHAMPIONS
1937-1942-1983-1988-1992​

I know Champs in Glendale Galleria got them yesterday but how about other Champs stores in the LA area?

how much do you think these will be by next month? in cutting dowb to one pair a month. this month is the aquas.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

IMO, these are better than the aquas....the quality is great and the cb34s are very comfy. i seen the aquas today and its a good shoe, its jus that it feels like plastic and cloth. take it or leave it.

no way these even make it on sale.these are one of nike's most reconcilable shoes. these penny 2's,and the air jordan XI are what nike was a bout in the 90's. im waiting for them to pop up here in Dallas im gonna call around again tomorrow. im hoping they get here. i need these and aquas.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Quote:
IMO, these are better than the aquas....the quality is great and the cb34s are very comfy. i seen the aquas today and its a good shoe, its jus that it feels like plastic and cloth. take it or leave it.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

Back
Top Bottom