CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Copped 2 pairs for $84 each :D
happy.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
WASHINGTON ********
5 TIME NFL CHAMPIONS
1937-1942-1983-1988-1992​

JM just called around no where here in dallas yet. should my footlocker get these ? we got both color's of the DT's so far and the spizikes.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Staten island Mall still has alot of pair left holla
Foamposite Penny's sz 9 for sale!

damn... no bay area updates yet?!?!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

i called both champs in SD and both didnt have them and dont know when or if they will get them.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

biglescobar

go to hudson mall on 440.

got mines from the footaction down the hall.

Went to Glendale and scooped mine around noon today...no rush at the store, they seemed to have most of their FSR left...I asked for a 10.5 and the lady let me try on multiple sizes, so it didnt seem like a bunch of people had raided the store yet...but I dont know what happened his afternoon
"Rhyme after rhyme it's the same topic
What make you think you hardcore cuz you was raised in the projects
Broke *** finally got a hundred in your pocket
Now you on the mic spittin' money's no object"
-Binary Star

Went to Glendale and scooped mine around noon today...no rush at the store, they seemed to have most of their FSR left...I asked for a 10.5 and the lady let me try on multiple sizes, so it didnt seem like a bunch of people had raided the store yet...but I dont know what happened his afternoon
"Rhyme after rhyme it's the same topic
What make you think you hardcore cuz you was raised in the projects
Broke *** finally got a hundred in your pocket
Now you on the mic spittin' money's no object"
-Binary Star

footaction should have them too. They were available at footaction on 125th and 3rd ave copped a pair today.

l_ca9b997652a1a7efd99f81fb1cadd28b.jpg

l_2ed4df1481bc3b16ba09bc29346eae7e.jpg

Pic sucks. ANyway picked them up at Kings Plaza. Footaction is the store now i guess.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

anyone use their nike emp. disct.? if so PM me, I need to know how to. I'm new. :\
ohwell.gif
Do Work Son!!, Do Work!!​

Back
Top Bottom