CDP XI Solution.

If you were like me and got your hands on the xi/xii cdp then some of you know about how the xi's fit smaller than the xii. Well I broke out the xi'sthis weekend because the temp was up, and they tore up my feet to the point where I was ready to sell them right off my feet!! Before I got rid of my grails Isaid what if I take the insoles out. Well what do you know my feet felt just fine with them out. It's a shame you have to modify JB products in order towear them. I hope this helps someone out if they have the same problem as I did. Please think before you type that noob response, I'm just trying to helpthe heads out there. If this doesn't apply to you then don't waste the bandwidth.

Nice find ima keep it in mind even tho that I'm not planing to wear my 11
But just nice info thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting....... I haven't had a chance to rock them yet but I will keep it in mind when I rock them.

Yeah they feel like crap, i kept one pair and got rid of one. But they are fine length wise they just get tight right on the top of my foot and i have a narrowfoot im not even a fat footed dude, besides that they have no damn cushion. I dont want to have to take the insole out just to wear them but im sure it wouldmake them a little roomier. They feel nothing like the retros. I love the look of the cdp but ill wear my retros

my insoles have been out since day one, I had to get a half size small, because I didnt get in line soon enough. But they feel fine without the insole, my feetdidnt get sore on the bottom at all.

I thought it was going to hurt the bottom of my feet but it does not, and I wore them all day. I have a size 12 but they feel more like 11.5. They were killingmy toes. Taking the insoles out gave me more room in the toe box.

my xi's are so uncomfortable......
smh.gif

Originally Posted by flipnitik

mine fit fine. but like dj sven said doesnt it make the bottom of your feet hurt?

no.. the material under the insole is much softer than most other shoes which usually have a hard canvas type material. its like JB knew peoplewould have to use this method becaused of their fk up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by flipnitik

mine fit fine. but like dj sven said doesnt it make the bottom of your feet hurt?
no.. the material under the insole is much softer than most other shoes which usually have a hard canvas type material. its like JB knew people would have to use this method becaused of their fk up
laugh.gif

You're probably right about that.

yes this has been posted already, I've tried it as well and it hurts like hell. Sucks that the CDP 11's run so small.

damn, i wear 9.5s for ball but hearing that theyre smaller in size and are uncomfortable makes me think twice now... SMH

xi's always fit tight. I remember in h.s. they would be killin my pinkey toe. takin out the insole thats ols school. it only hurts if u play ball orsomething. ONCE THEYR'E BROKEN IN PUT EM BACK.

interesting, my XI's fit small but i dont wear them anymore, but i assume that would hurt your hurt your feet even more without any insoles.

Back
Top Bottom