~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

rocking a band tees imply you're a fan

Says who?

Why can't the shirt just be dope and I buy it cause of that fact alone?

cuz it's a band shirt...it's not like team apparel where u can chalk it up to either reppin ur city or being a fan of da sport, not just da team...

it's like dorks that got Wu-tang tees but dunno who method man or ghostface is :X :lol:

My rock history is very limited I'd rather wear a rap tee then a rock tee but that's just me,
I remember getting suspended in middle school for wearing my jeezy snowman tee when schools started finding out what it meant we need to bring those back

Damn, typo on my part. I meant to say that I DOUBT they could recite 10 of his songs.

Sorry fam, you're wildin' if you don't know the extent of Marley's reach. Some 'mumble rap' listening teenagers may not be able to belt out a Marley tune but anyone 30+ well into their 60s can.

My rock history is very limited I'd rather wear a rap tee then a rock tee but that's just me,
I remember getting suspended in middle school for wearing my jeezy snowman tee when schools started finding out what it meant we need to bring those back

I have a snowman pullover hoodie I rock. Always get compliments :lol: so ignorant.

As lame as Travis is, he gets unlimited cool points for rocking Taiwans

Y'all talk bot high end fashion w no extensive knowledge but don't flame yourselves for it

If dudes wanna rock some hot topic band tees let them b. Y'all too concerned bout the next man

Band ts are saturated as hell now

They have several off brands at many hood clothing stores in the mall.

As lame as Travis is, he gets unlimited cool points for rocking Taiwans

I gotta give it to Travis man he knows his kicks. I've seen dude in a little bit of everything and he typically does it very well.

Happy to see someone who obviously love shoes get what they want and wear it.

SN: Durk has pretty decent fits up there. Its probably way too matchy matchy for NT now and days but all of those are really solid fits with great sneakers/ accessories.

Y'all talk bot high end fashion w no extensive knowledge but don't flame yourselves for it

If dudes wanna rock some hot topic band tees let them b. Y'all too concerned bout the next man

Like I said, a clothing brand that's a clothing brand is different than band or sports merch.

I don't know how this became about "concern" or "caring". If my homie came out the house wearing a Slayer shirt and I know damn well he don't know Slayer, I would roast him.

Cats so sensitive these days :lol:

You All Do Know These Celebs Have Stylists Who Pick Their Clothes For Them?!?!
this, majority of these cats don't dress themselves

I remember I wanted one so bad in a size xl when I'm really a size s :rofl:

fax

Might as well call the next man daddy

Like I said, a clothing brand that's a clothing brand is different than band or sports merch.

I don't know how this became about "concern" or "caring". If my homie came out the house wearing a Slayer shirt and I know damn well he don't know Slayer, I would roast him.

Cats so sensitive these days :lol:

Errrrr I'm talking about this thread but you go ahead and assume sensitivity via comments.

Because if we read yours...

OK. So we're both "sensitive", "concerned" etc. then. Feel better?

I'll make sure to never crack a joke about another dudes T shirt again :lol:

Last edited:
OK. So we're both sensitive then. Feel better?

I'll make sure to never crack a joke about another dudes T shirt again :lol:

Hey we just the first to admit!

I crack on my homies wear band tees they don't listen too also [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cats so sensitive these days
laugh.gif

^ THIS

deservedly 

we all know ppl wearing band tees just riding the wave

seeing lames rocking nirvana shirts and not knowing who kurt cobain is grinds my gears too 

someone posted that the shirt blac youngsta was wearing cost $1000, dat dude wearing the knockoff version from the hod spot like sckid said 

Last edited:
I'm just gone rock shirts with Wilson Pickett, Little Richard, The Impressions, or Jackie Wilson on it. I don't want no yipyap

deservedly 

we all know ppl wearing band tees just riding the wave
seeing lames rocking nirvana shirts and not knowing who kurt cobain is grinds my gears too 

someone posted that the shirt blac youngsta was wearing cost $1000, dat dude wearing the knockoff version from the hod spot like sckid said 

I go up to dudes and put Been a Son on and if they can't sing it, automatic fade

I saw a smiths tshirt i liked.

Listening to their discography and watching youtube interviews and performances before i cop.

I saw a smiths tshirt i liked.

Listening to their discography and watching youtube interviews and performances before i cop.

Bro if you rock w The Smiths and Morrissey I'll give you a thousand reps

Back
Top Bottom