tiqg2.jpg

tidy8.jpg

tirh4.jpg

z5lya.jpg

17g1uf.jpg

2lth5at.jpg

t54q3p.jpg

odul6.jpg

^^^anything godown wit ti and shawty lo ?? i mean if they were both there .

lol at weezy on the guitar,

Originally Posted by dyzzle

odul6.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

this dude thinkin just because its gucci it's gonna look good.
sick.gif
Thats how a lot of guys think nowadays. Sad part is he has TONS of fans...his fan will see this and try to immulate this look.

this is very true ty....as the bastardization continues....SMH....and wayne needs to quit...like for real LOL!

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

^^^anything godown wit ti and shawty lo ?? i mean if they were both there .

on worldstarhiphop they had the video of ti doin the shawty lo dance and saying GET GET GET IT but they took it down already i didnt get to see it

What is up with the guitar Lil wayne? If he doesnt know how to play that guitar, this whole rock star crap is getting out of hand!!!!!
laugh.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Thats how a lot of guys think nowadays. Sad part is he has TONS of fans...his fan will see this and try to immulate this look.

*emulate
Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Dro
pimp.gif

shirt aint even tucked in... his fits are
pimp.gif
most of the time tho. Andeven though I agree with a-cups having a bad reputation... T.I. really makes me want to cop those black/black highs!

Originally Posted by piczon1983

What is up with the guitar Lil wayne? If he doesnt know how to play that guitar, this whole rock star crap is getting out of hand!!!!!
laugh.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
Wayne does play the guitar. He's no Slash, but he can play. He's just stepping out of the box and doing whatever he wants. His fans appreciateit, so if u don't.... just let it go. Just sayin.

Originally Posted by HazDaPrince

Originally Posted by piczon1983

laugh.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
Wayne does play the guitar. He's no Slash, but he can play. He's just stepping out of the box and doing whatever he wants. His fans appreciate it, so if u don't.... just let it go. Just sayin.

Haha, I saw a clip of him attempting to play. I actually felt kind of bad for him, he is terrible. Definitely has more balls than me, if I sucked that badI would not be playing in front of a crowd.

^^ lol yeah like i said hes no slash... hes not that good. but hey, why hate ya know? his fans are happy and thats all that matters....

think about it this way... theres ALWAYS something ur favorite artists will do that ppl wouldnt appreciate unless they are already fans....

just my outlook on it.

here i thought that lilly allen look good
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, @#%% she need to hit the gym cause no one wanna tap that
roll.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom