+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

/\/\/\ R.I.P heavy monogrammed/extra loud/look at me in my red and green Gucci is probably what he means.

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Thats how a lot of guys think nowadays. Sad part is he has TONS of fans...his fan will see this and try to immulate this look.

*emulate
Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

tibi9.jpg

Dro
pimp.gif

shirt aint even tucked in... his fits are
pimp.gif
most of the time tho. And even though I agree with a-cups having a bad reputation... T.I. really makes me want to cop those black/black highs!

Can someone please explain to me how this fit is nice!?!?!, he looks tacky, and WACK, he trying to hard

how does Dro look like he's tryin 2 hard? He always wears Polo. Fit is nice IMO! My only thing would be that that vest is more of a spring thing. Unless itwas cool there (wich i doubt) he prob was hot.

Originally Posted by HazDaPrince

^^ lol yeah like i said hes no slash... hes not that good. but hey, why hate ya know? his fans are happy and thats all that matters....

think about it this way... theres ALWAYS something ur favorite artists will do that ppl wouldnt appreciate unless they are already fans....

just my outlook on it.

indifferent.gif
some of you wayne fans sicken me

^thats the universeCity jakcet. possibly part of pastelle. i thought it was undrecrown too. check hypebeast.

smh at myself also for thinking lily allen looked good, she looks so hit with that blonde hair

oh wow.. thats terrible.... I cant stand this kid, regardless of what he wears...just annoys me ha

Back
Top Bottom