+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

info on LBJ's jacket & scarf
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by stead up

Kanye new group looks lame!
Kanye is Kanye, let him be. At least he's being real with us. If this is who he is, then it's all good.
I could careless about his physical appearances, just keep making that crack music.

The thing is he's stopped doing that quite some time ago.
well maybe your favorite rapper should step in and do it. until that time comes, kanye will still be the man and he will still be the person thatevery NTer hates on so
1zzgq46.jpg

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Kanye is Kanye, let him be. At least he's being real with us. If this is who he is, then it's all good.
I could careless about his physical appearances, just keep making that crack music.

well maybe your favorite rapper should step in and do it. until that time comes, kanye will still be the man and he will still be the person that every NTer hates on so
1zzgq46.jpg
Look at you...defending yo man
tired.gif
. Just stop it.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

well maybe your favorite rapper should step in and do it. until that time comes, kanye will still be the man and he will still be the person that every NTer hates on so
1zzgq46.jpg
Look at you...defending yo man
tired.gif
. Just stop it.
just cuz i'm speaking up about something you said means i'm "defending my man"?
indifferent.gif
wow you must seriously be stupid and simple minded to make an accusationabout someones sexuality. you ignorant #@$

Originally Posted by IvyLeagueRamon

Originally Posted by DUNKMAN DEFENDER 3

Originally Posted by TheTim11

ARE THOSE FAKE V`s
nerd.gif

Of course. What does he know about streetwear though, you can't blame em. He's wearing the rapper's best friend kit:Bubble vest, baggy jeans, and some ice here and there.

How do you sound? No, those are not fake V's. He took the 07 Metallic retros and had them customized specially for him. And where do you see baggy jeans?They seem pretty fitting to me. And some ice = 1 Watch? Ignorance
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by IvyLeagueRamon

Originally Posted by DUNKMAN DEFENDER 3

Originally Posted by TheTim11

ARE THOSE FAKE V`s
nerd.gif

Of course. What does he know about streetwear though, you can't blame em. He's wearing the rapper's best friend kit:Bubble vest, baggy jeans, and some ice here and there.

How do you sound? No, those are not fake V's. He took the 07 Metallic retros and had them customized specially for him. And where do you see baggy jeans? They seem pretty fitting to me. And some ice = 1 Watch? Ignorance
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
I remember this pic from a while back. This pic came out around the same time the Replacement Girl video came out.
eyes.gif
I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or serious with your comment, butthose look hella fake. And I'm a Drake fan
laugh.gif
But if they are indeedsome customized 07 metallics then I guess you learn something new everyday.

Originally Posted by cdubPSC

^^^^And 1 Mixtape Vol.1 > The other volumes. Introducing the world to Rafer when dude was a teen.

Kanye and Cudi on 106. Kanye's letterman is legit. Cudi is in the red LV's also.

p.s. Rocsi can get it allll day
ajv5hl.jpg
jg2oef.jpg
2dqpkcy.jpg
rocsi.jpg
FTW
What is terrence wearing?

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

Looks like this Drake dude is easing into CB's spot..
Drake doesn't even portray anything hypebeast...the most beasting he's done is a Monclerbubble
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...if anyone's easinginto DEEBO-ing CB's spot..its Cudi [with major influence from 'Ye]

Back
Top Bottom