+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by IvyLeagueRamon

Originally Posted by DUNKMAN DEFENDER 3

Originally Posted by TheTim11

ARE THOSE FAKE V`s
nerd.gif

Of course. What does he know about streetwear though, you can't blame em. He's wearing the rapper's best friend kit:Bubble vest, baggy jeans, and some ice here and there.

How do you sound? No, those are not fake V's. He took the 07 Metallic retros and had them customized specially for him. And where do you see baggy jeans? They seem pretty fitting to me. And some ice = 1 Watch? Ignorance
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

ARE THOSE FAKE V`s
nerd.gif

Of course. What does he know about streetwear though, you can't blame em. He's wearing the rapper's best friend kit:Bubble vest, baggy jeans, and some ice here and there.

How do you sound? No, those are not fake V's. He took the 07 Metallic retros and had them customized specially for him. And where do you see baggy jeans? They seem pretty fitting to me. And some ice = 1 Watch? Ignorance
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

First off, those are fake. Unless he dyed that purple lining on the tongue and the swede, which I doubt, they are fake. For the most part, his jeans aresomewhat baggy compared to what some kids on NT and in general wear. Stop talking down to people and just accept the posts that come on NT. Your still wetbehind the ears, get your post count up then talk lol.

ARE THOSE FAKE V`s
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
They really aren't fake tho. He had em customized.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Look at you...defending yo man
tired.gif
. Just stop it.
just cuz i'm speaking up about something you said means i'm "defending my man"?
indifferent.gif
wow you must seriously be stupid and simple minded to make an accusation about someones sexuality. you ignorant #@$
You couldn't just take it as a joke...I mean, you didn't really think I was calling you a "limp wrist" do you? Relax.

tired.gif
. Just stop it.
indifferent.gif
wow you must seriously be stupid and simple minded to make an accusation about someones sexuality. you ignorant #@$
You couldn't just take it as a joke...I mean, you didn't really think I was calling you a "limp wrist" do you? Relax.

roll.gif

tired.gif
. Just stop it.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alright its done

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

ARE THOSE FAKE V`s
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
They really aren't fake tho. He had em customized.
joints is wild fake.....the tongue got purple suede and a blue liner......you can't paint that and make it look like that.

does anyone wanna make kanye his own thread so he can stay out of this one?

am i a hater? dude got style but im over it already...

Back
Top Bottom