+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

3274_b34ae7932229f7cd00b136e54886a531.jpg
Not hating but that kid is spoiled as +***. His mom pays for EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. Any shoe that costs 500-1000, his moms buys without question.

Homie had his mom drive him and his buddies all the way to frisco from wherever dude was from to get the hufquakes. If I recall he had on those Undefeated Multicolored Iverson Questions.

His voice is hilarious too lol.

and these are the type of kids I dislike ....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yes this dude is spoiled and guess what ........dude is in his 20's
smh.gif

NO WAY!
eek.gif

that dude has to be at least 12.

he must be on that andy milinokasakfjasdufaiduf steeze
nerd.gif

chi with heat of course.
and the whole shoe height thing...
i'm 5'5 and i wear a 10.5-11?
hah sometimes it sucks but whatever

Originally Posted by dtb00201

wow im 6"1 and wear 11

thats unreal at dudes like 5'8 wearin 12 and 13

i tried a pair of 13s on one day and felt like i had ski's on
Well im 5'9 and i wear a 12. but i have big hands and long arms too, i guess it depends on how your built

Not hating but that kid is spoiled as +***. His mom pays for EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. Any shoe that costs 500-1000, his moms buys without question.

Homie had his mom drive him and his buddies all the way to frisco from wherever dude was from to get the hufquakes. If I recall he had on those Undefeated Multicolored Iverson Questions.

How is this NOT hating?
laugh.gif

The cat on the left in the Chris Brown photo is this dude off of youtube. his name is franalations, he has a lot of shoe vids on there. To me, he is ahypebeast and he is in his 20s....frickin weird. But i did always wonder how he got so much money to cop all these shoes in such a short amount oftime....hhhmmmmm mommy buys his kicks...

Originally Posted by bright nikes

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

NO WAY!
eek.gif

nerd.gif
How can that dude on the left be 21 years old? smh @ him looking like he's 12
laugh.gif

well at least all the hype surrounding the yeezy won't be affecting me since i could careless about the shoes. everybody else can do them.

Originally Posted by Paulsen

Originally Posted by bright nikes

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

NO WAY!
eek.gif

nerd.gif
How can that dude on the left be 21 years old? smh @ him looking like he's 12
laugh.gif
Dude looks like a straight LAME
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Jada makes the yeezys look too plain in my opinion. I hate when ppl cover their shoes with jeans

I'm going to have to disagree. But, that's my opinon. I've tried doing the tounge over the jeans thing and it aint cutting it for me. So I thinkjeans over kicks is pretty fresh.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Jada makes the yeezys look too plain in my opinion. I hate when ppl cover their shoes with jeans

I'm going to have to disagree. But, that's my opinon. I've tried doing the tounge over the jeans thing and it aint cutting it for me. So I think jeans over kicks is pretty fresh.

Only way for the Cheezys to look good is to cover them up. Good call, Jada!
smile.gif

both dudes (if i can even call them that) standing next to Chris Brown look hella nervous to me, maybe cuz i've never seen peace signs thrown lookin thatretarded before....and dude on the left, i aint up on his history, but he lookin' like he done took some knuckle sandwiches to face from Chris Breezy....

Chi McBride is THAT dude, you know he ain't on the hype train with his kick selection, and he always got his threads to match...

I can't seem to understand the hype behind those yeezy's. First they make anyones feet look huge unless you wear your pants over the shoes. They appearbulky and the facts that they were inspired by Kanye totally turned me away from these shoes. I am only expressing my opinion and not trying to bash anyone whofinds these shoes desireable.

Back
Top Bottom