+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by trooooooph

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

3274_b34ae7932229f7cd00b136e54886a531.jpg

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool everybody in that picture looks awkward.
This is the same kid thought spent $1000 to get his yeezys
256ye6g.gif
I dont go in this thread too often, but $1000.00!!?!????, whats the story on that?

vxg187.jpg

i hate to dig up this pyramid of quotes.....but yall are some salty *** haters. fran is a cool dude!
how do you know he won that auction?? i know he paid retail for his 6.5......

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Jada makes the yeezys look too plain in my opinion. I hate when ppl cover their shoes with jeans

I'm going to have to disagree. But, that's my opinon. I've tried doing the tounge over the jeans thing and it aint cutting it for me. So I think jeans over kicks is pretty fresh.

At least we can agree to disagree lol errybody else would have got butthurt about it
laugh.gif

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool everybody in that picture looks awkward.
256ye6g.gif
I dont go in this thread too often, but $1000.00!!?!????, whats the story on that?

vxg187.jpg

isnt this the same kid above?? I found this pic from ndc, it was taken at the LA montalban yeezy release.
laugh.gif

Yeezy_07_inline.JPG

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

256ye6g.gif

vxg187.jpg

isnt this the same kid above?? I found this pic from ndc, it was taken at the LA montalban yeezy release.
laugh.gif

Yeezy_07_inline.JPG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EPITOME OF A STRAIGHT HERB!!! BUT there is not way he is over the age of 16 it cant be

No jabs at anybody, but when this thread FINALLY takes off again, do we really have to hate on a kid yall don't even know?...Really?

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Some of you be way to concerned with other men
laugh.gif

So true, i mean its cool to take notice of someones outfit.
But once you start analyzing a dudes pants,belt,shoes,hair, and family life
thats a bit much

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Jada makes the yeezys look too plain in my opinion. I hate when ppl cover their shoes with jeans

I'm going to have to disagree. But, that's my opinon. I've tried doing the tounge over the jeans thing and it aint cutting it for me. So I think jeans over kicks is pretty fresh.

Agreed to the fullest. Always thought tucking your jeans into the tongue of your sneakers looked ridiculous. It's even worse when cats tie their jeans intotheir sneakers.

As much as I love sneakers, I know they look fresh even when they're covered by jeans. I'm not going out of my way so that everyone else knows whatsneakers I'm wearing. I'm hardly out here trying to impress other shoe geeks.

Back
Top Bottom