+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

megan_fox_fergie_don_2_big.jpg
megan_fox_term_sar_small.jpg
the things i will do to her...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Originally Posted by Airjaded

If you own a piece of DR. Romanelli, you belong to an exclusive club..His joints sell out as fast as they're made.

Incorrect. The Maharishi x Dr. Romanelli jackets have been up on emaharishi.com for a while now. It's more just a matter of $$$. If you have the cash you can get a Dr. Romanelli jacket. I do think a lot of his pieces are dope though.
That's because I don't think a lot of people know about those, and it's a shame because they're dope as all get out. But that's really only a one case scenario. Normally, they sell out like hotcakes.

I'll disagree with that statement. Bodega had 2-3 jackets in there for months just waiting for someone with $$$ to pick them up. They looked fly, butthe price was out of most Boston budgets, it seemed.

I saw these Romanelli joints a while back...thought they were fire then...still think they are...not in my price range right now though

Originally Posted by hows your edge

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Originally Posted by Airjaded

If you own a piece of DR. Romanelli, you belong to an exclusive club..His joints sell out as fast as they're made.

Incorrect. The Maharishi x Dr. Romanelli jackets have been up on emaharishi.com for a while now. It's more just a matter of $$$. If you have the cash you can get a Dr. Romanelli jacket. I do think a lot of his pieces are dope though.
That's because I don't think a lot of people know about those, and it's a shame because they're dope as all get out. But that's really only a one case scenario. Normally, they sell out like hotcakes.

I'll disagree with that statement. Bodega had 2-3 jackets in there for months just waiting for someone with $$$ to pick them up. They looked fly, but the price was out of most Boston budgets, it seemed.
I stand corrected, I thought the only place you could pick a jacket up was from Dr. X website.

Has anyone seen that picture of Paris Hilton and Benji Madden? I think I saw one where he was wearing white supreme dunk lows but can't find it.

ahh that pic is sickness.... i need those maroon and white dunk highs so bad... like kidney donating bad....

Back
Top Bottom