+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by tomrice0311

skinny jeans are for f^ggot emo kids and abercrombie and fitch girls. just cause someone else is doing it doesnt make it cool
eyes.gif

i guess it worked for him, he had a hell of a preseason game scoring 17 points of his 23 total in the 4th while connecting on 7-9 3pts fg and 8-13 overall

^Nice stats there, kabayan! Playing in lows are a NO-NO for me. It only looks good if you're skilled like Bibby.

bbe2dd585d71ccdf123c07721219ca19-getty-83019825jm007_rockets_grizz.jpg
Look at some of the people in the stands a lot of them seem emotionless. Other than that cool pic

Originally Posted by JY5000

bbe2dd585d71ccdf123c07721219ca19-getty-83019825jm007_rockets_grizz.jpg
Look at some of the people in the stands a lot of them seem emotionless. Other than that cool pic
Pisses me off... most of them are there just because they could be there!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

^Nice stats there, kabayan! Playing in lows are a NO-NO for me. It only looks good if you're skilled like Bibby.
yeah just got it from AP
laugh.gif
, anyway playing in lows are notvery ideal but sometimes i find myself playing in my lebron 3 lows, aj xi lows and ii lows coz they are very comfy,anyway just remembered nash had an anklesprain against the hawks while playing in his usual bb2 lows

Look at some of the people in the stands a lot of them seem emotionless.
laugh.gif
Really everyone's like "Hmm, yes, basketball ishappening" except for the one lady in the paisley shirt that's like "Oh my god...that man is flying!"

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Look at some of the people in the stands a lot of them seem emotionless.
laugh.gif
Really everyone's like "Hmm, yes, basketball is happening" except for the one lady in the paisley shirt that's like "Oh my god...that man is flying!"
lmao
roll.gif

As much as i hate him, those 1 lows look pretty good.. i might have to do some adjustments on those.. but i want to get them.

Yikes, and I wanted another pair of Preme Blazers...

Market Price is sure to blowup now...

Iv'e always wonder whos is the ****** always following Chris Brown taking pictures of him. Or is CB so full of himself that he hired someone to follow himarounfd and take pictures of him wearing Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom