+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

3464650314_2ce8eb1722.jpg

clean

Wale usually dresses well but a Bape shirt with 1/2 Cents!? Nah....
indifferent.gif
Its clean to me. Its not like you HAVE to wear Bape with Bape sneakers.

Of course not! But I just think it looks tacky...just my opinion though...colors came off nice though on that fit.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by s dubl

Trying waaaay too hard. That could be a dope fit if rocked right.
agreed, except I dont think I could see anyone making Hare 1s look good.
but in any case when you're a celebrity, whats the point of rocking Jordans around release date?
goto FC if you're not a real collector, but I assume celebs want to look like they're "exclusive"
I hope they're not paying their stylists to be on reserved lists at footlocker
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I disagree. JP310 wore his the other day and they looked pretty clean. With shorts too.

It's not that hard to put an outfit together imo unless you have no sense of style at all.

Originally Posted by ntngman

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by TheKid973

What shoes are these? I want to say Creative Recreations.......

rwjmmt.jpg

1. His clothing is WACKKK, why doesnt he buckle that dam belt and whys he wearing that sweater like that???? ridiculous

2. Quit puttin celeb girls on a pedestal. I guaranteeI could go out one night in the city and find at least 5 girls just as hot as her. Ppl beast just cuz these chicks r famous...
smh.gif

This dude looks extremely ridiculous, saw him a the grove and also looked ridiculous.

I dont care how ridiculous the Dream looks, his music is FIRE!

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Originally Posted by ntngman

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by TheKid973

What shoes are these? I want to say Creative Recreations.......

rwjmmt.jpg

1. His clothing is WACKKK, why doesnt he buckle that dam belt and whys he wearing that sweater like that???? ridiculous

2. Quit puttin celeb girls on a pedestal. I guaranteeI could go out one night in the city and find at least 5 girls just as hot as her. Ppl beast just cuz these chicks r famous...
smh.gif

This dude looks extremely ridiculous, saw him a the grove and also looked ridiculous.

I dont care how ridiculous the Dream looks, his music is FIRE!
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]PREACH MY BROTHER....playing put it down while w. shorty[/color]
eek.gif

clean

indifferent.gif

Of course not! But I just think it looks tacky...just my opinion though...colors came off nice though on that fit.

Wale is my dude but I agree. I hate seeing people wear jordan stuff with air forces at my school so whats the difference?

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

clean

indifferent.gif

Wale is my dude but I agree. I hate seeing people wear jordan stuff with air forces at my school so whats the difference?
Perfect example of the word Hate being misused this days. You don't hate it, you dislike it. And seriously, who cares? Let other live and wearwhat they want, I mean its just a shirt that looks nice.

that guy is a joke i hate havin to see his face on mtv and hearing that ridics college song on the radio,. @*% is he all about? call me hater all you want but this man is garbage i hope eminem destroys his career

Why would Em even come at Asher?
indifferent.gif
And I'm pretty sure 50signed off on Asher whichs means Em is prolly cool with him.

Listen to his other songs before judging his mainstream joints, Em's mainstream and popular songs are pretty similar to Asher's in terms of concept.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

that guy is a joke i hate havin to see his face on mtv and hearing that ridics college song on the radio,. @*% is he all about? call me hater all you want but this man is garbage i hope eminem destroys his career

Why would Em even come at Asher?
indifferent.gif
And I'm pretty sure 50 signed off on Asher whichs means Em is prolly cool with him.

Listen to his other songs before judging his mainstream joints, Em's mainstream and popular songs are pretty similar to Asher's in terms of concept.

Asher's cool. A lot of people call him wack cause they instantly compare him to Em. He's not Eminem!! He's Asher Roth. He has his own style andtype of music. A lot of people judge him off of his song "I love college", yall know that's just a "radio" song that is made to belistenable to ALL people. Example is Mims, he made "This is why i'm hot" a dumbed out song for the ppl. And people think he suck, but in realityhe's actually dope. Listen to his album.

Trust me if you want Asher to get all "lyrical," he CAN do it. Haters...lol I don't like sayin that word but damn.

also, dope fit with 1/2 cents on Wale....and do u say Wale like Whale or Wal-ley?
i think he has a song with MIA, but i don't know if he is WHALE or WAL-LEY
nerd.gif

"Yea, they keep sayin whale but my name Wal-e
H**'s call me "Mr. Never Wear The Same Thang""

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

also, dope fit with 1/2 cents on Wale....and do u say Wale like Whale or Wal-ley?
i think he has a song with MIA, but i don't know if he is WHALE or WAL-LEY
nerd.gif

"Yea, they keep sayin whale but my name Wal-e
H**'s call me "Mr. Never Wear The Same Thang""

goooot it......thanks and thanks moneylicios....all this time, i've been saying whale!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

Originally Posted by you big dummy

chrisbrown42095.jpg

chrisbrown42093.jpg
embarassed.gif

cute outfit...and done clean, whoever thinks otherwise is hatin...
tongue.gif

It really is a dope fit, no doubt. It's just very very hypebeastish. Very.

Not a hater but ..... COME ON ... The only thing I can say is clean is the fitted and Jacket . THATS IT .
thats basically the whole outfit, cuz if u take those off he's left with a black hoodie, white shirt, blue jeans and jordans...and thats stilla nice outfit when

you factor in the accessories ( white g-shock, glasses, LV belt)

Back
Top Bottom