+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

chrome VIII's are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Because Kanye is more fascinating than DJ AM quite frankly.

The AM pics are obviously a tribute.

AM been doing HEAT since well before you knew who Kanye was.

And he was an active NT'er.

I won't go in on you just because you finding Kanye "fascinating" already indicates that you have incredibly feminine characteristics. I meanseriously, are you checking out the HEAT, or checking out the MAN?

Check yourself Ma.

laugh.gif
Kids...

Female traits/characteristics? You should talk. You gettin' butt hurt, and rushing to defend AM. I stand behind my prior comments. So if I offended you andyour bland junkie man crush, I don't apologize.
happy.gif

Besides, I never viewed AM as somethin' special. His sneaker collection never wowed me. I've seen better collections by average booty depressed NTers,he only got famous because he nailed a couple of skeleton figures, and though I did respect him for makin' it somewhat, I don't slob his knob like alot of you NTers. Just keepin' it real as you kids say.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Kids...

Female traits/characteristics? You should talk. You gettin' butt hurt, and rushing to defend AM. I stand behind my prior comments. So if I offended you and your bland junkie man crush, I don't apologize.
happy.gif

Besides, I never viewed AM as somethin' special. His sneaker collection never wowed me. I've seen better collections by average booty depressed NTers, he only got famous because he nailed a couple of skeleton figures, and though I did respect him for makin' it somewhat, I don't slob his knob like a lot of you NTers. Just keepin' it real as you kids say.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Throwback.

laugh.gif
Kids...

Female traits/characteristics? You should talk. You gettin' butt hurt, and rushing to defend AM. I stand behind my prior comments. So if I offended you and your bland junkie man crush, I don't apologize.
happy.gif

Besides, I never viewed AM as somethin' special. His sneaker collection never wowed me. I've seen better collections by average booty depressed NTers, he only got famous because he nailed a couple of skeleton figures, and though I did respect him for makin' it somewhat, I don't slob his knob like a lot of you NTers. Just keepin' it real as you kids say.
laugh.gif

You sir are stupid for what you wrote. AM was a celebrity because he did nail a few skeleton figures indeed, and also Mandy Moore
pimp.gif
. But dont look over the fact that he had a great talent to DJ and really made aparty. Nobody wants to hear you talk smack, take that nonsense to ISS.

CBS jeans are still to damned tight. at this rate, our future looks bleek, kids and their skinny jeans will cause death of the sack.

If you weren't illiterate, you'd see that part where I said I respected him for makin' it. You sir are a lame, illiterate, an overall dickwad.

I'm done with this topic. More pics of Kanye/Amber por favor.

laugh.gif
Kids...

happy.gif

laugh.gif

I agree with everything but your awful avy
smile.gif
(go sox)

Back
Top Bottom