Central California Sneakers....

Nah they didn't even get the 1's. I'm tryina trade my 06' moderately worn Grapes (didn't unDS til 2010) and some cash for them. Ain't no way in hell I'm payin those $250+ rape prices for some damn 1's

Good luck trying to find someone who'll make that trade... And you'd be lucky to find a pair at $250 that's legit right now. They're selling for $300+

Last edited:
These resellers prices are nuts, I don't know how people pay these crazy prices.
You ain't lying, but the sad thing is people are buying them at that price though. So they'll keep doing it until that stops.... I mean hell, they were getting $350 for gamma 11's and that was a GR

These resellers prices are nuts, I don't know how people pay these crazy prices.
You ain't lying, but the sad thing is people are buying them at that price though. So they'll keep doing it until that stops.... I mean hell, they were getting $350 for gamma 11's and that was a GR
11 is always hyped shoes regardless they're GR or not. What bothers me is these fools think every shoe release worth 300+. The kobe YOTH still sitting on NDC, and this fool is asking for 240 in CL. A while ago, I managed to cop black toe from local CL. He was asking 220. I told him straight there's no way he could sell at that price. He agreed to sell 190. That's basically $40 over retail, which the profit he got for waiting in-line several hours when HOH first opened.
laugh.gif

11 is always hyped shoes regardless they're GR or not. What bothers me is these fools think every shoe release worth 300+. The kobe YOTH still sitting on NDC, and this fool is asking for 240 in CL. A while ago, I managed to cop black toe from local CL. He was asking 220. I told him straight there's no way he could sell at that price. He agreed to sell 190. That's basically $40 over retail, which the profit he got for waiting in-line several hours when HOH first opened.
laugh.gif
I know what you mean. Dudes were trying to sell Laney's and Taxi's for $300. I mean if you wanna resell, do your thing. Just don't put every shoe at the same price .. Lol

After getting my pair I won from Shiekh, I picked up a size 13 from a cat for $300 hoping I'd be able to find someone to size swap with for another size 12 but couldn't find anyone who had a pair. Yesterday I finally found a seller who has a 12 & asked if he'd size swap & dude said nah, so I bought his pair for another $300 & now I have a 13 I don't need. Haha. If you know anyone who needs a 13 I got one. Just trying to make my money back on those

I heard they run a little tight/small because of the outer shell of the shoe... I ordered my pair today from SP

Idk. All my other kobe 8s are 9.5

OCD kinda buggin me :lol:

but I tried them on and the didnt feel that bad. But when compared to my other pairs they are a little long and feel a bit long.

Some dude wanted to do it earlier but he was like "i already wore mine" lol.

Idk. All my other kobe 8s are 9.5

OCD kinda buggin me :lol:

but I tried them on and the didnt feel that bad. But when compared to my other pairs they are a little long and feel a bit long.

Some dude wanted to do it earlier but he was like "i already wore mine" lol.

Ooooooh they aren't DS anymore! I'm posting an anonymous post on CL saying you wore them! Haha jk

Well I'm hoping I don't get stuck having to size swap these. I'd be p*ssed

Last edited:
Yeah. I was trying to shop my bred 1s too and try to get an "enticing" order because thought dudes were thirsty off of em. Didnt get much :lol:

you on twitter bro?

Dang haha.

Its always nice to keep contact with fellow cencal sneakerheads.

Been lookin for toro 4s -_-

I can probably find you some. & why are you trying to sell your Breds for $450 bruh!! Smh! Lol

Im not. Im just seeing what kind of trade offers i can get. :lol:

I was gonna trade for those toro 5s but dude went mia affer i asked for pics :lol:

Im not. Im just seeing what kind of trade offers i can get. :lol:

I was gonna trade for those toro 5s but dude went mia affer i asked for pics :lol:

You ain't got to lie Craig! Hahaha

There was a dude on there who had toro 5's in a 12 a while back. I tried hitting him up for a month and no answer. It's like, "why post an ad if you're not gonna reply?"

No lies man. Trades only. But yeah like how you gonna offer them 5s for my 1s then when i say "pics?" You go ghost lol smh

But toro 4s will do fine. Missed out on a 9.5 earlier today-_-

No lies man. Trades only. But yeah like how you gonna offer them 5s for my 1s then when i say "pics?" You go ghost lol smh

But toro 4s will do fine. Missed out on a 9.5 earlier today-_-

Well lemme know if you need help finding some. I can see wassup too

Back
Top Bottom