Chaddocx Footwear Updated Pictures On Pg.6 New Sneaker Brand

sick.gif
 zipper kills it.

I'm all for new business ventures and I wish you the best bro, but gold boots? Unless your entire customer base are Q dogs you should reconsider the colors.. Best of luck man...

I'm all for new business ventures and I wish you the best bro, but gold boots? Unless your entire customer base are Q dogs you should reconsider the colors.. Best of luck man...

First of all, congrats on taking a chance. Most folks don't have the guts to do that. Now with that being said, some constructive criticism:

- Your boy is not a designer. In fact, I doubt that anyone with elementary design skills has taken part in this project. Look at the logo. Look at the box. The branding? Chaddocx? C'mon fam. Anyone with an iota of design skill wouldn't resort to making a "free site with weebly."

- With that being said, take down your website. It's horrendous. The "about us" portion is just... wow... Whoever wrote that sounds as if they can barely write above a 3rd grade level (as newspapers are written at a 5th grade level).

- As far as the shoe designs go, it appears that you met some folks who manufacture overseas, and probably bought pre-designed product, added a few terrible ideas, and then the god-awful logo/brand. It's kind of like you went to Magic, and got stuck on the "top floor" above S.L.A.T.E. where all of the dudes from Korea/China hawk their variant warez. If the shoes were designed personally, from the ground up... You should really, really stop now. Enroll in some design classes. Learn how to use a computer.

First of all, congrats on taking a chance. Most folks don't have the guts to do that. Now with that being said, some constructive criticism:

- Your boy is not a designer. In fact, I doubt that anyone with elementary design skills has taken part in this project. Look at the logo. Look at the box. The branding? Chaddocx? C'mon fam. Anyone with an iota of design skill wouldn't resort to making a "free site with weebly."

- With that being said, take down your website. It's horrendous. The "about us" portion is just... wow... Whoever wrote that sounds as if they can barely write above a 3rd grade level (as newspapers are written at a 5th grade level).

- As far as the shoe designs go, it appears that you met some folks who manufacture overseas, and probably bought pre-designed product, added a few terrible ideas, and then the god-awful logo/brand. It's kind of like you went to Magic, and got stuck on the "top floor" above S.L.A.T.E. where all of the dudes from Korea/China hawk their variant warez. If the shoes were designed personally, from the ground up... You should really, really stop now. Enroll in some design classes. Learn how to use a computer.

A couple of things:

-You posted the absolute worst color of the shoe. It looks x100 worse than the other three or four colors. Might have gotten better opinions with another pair.

-I think there are some good things about the shoe, but as other said, the little details just aren't good. The logo is way too simplistic, and the brand name itself isn't appealing.

-This is more of a design thing, but the cap on the toes makes the shoe look sort of like a children's shoe. It's too plain, doesn't have any stitching on it, or anything to blend it into the shoe. Looks like something you could slip on the front for a kickball game or something.

All that said, the white pair really isn't bad. I could see people liking that pair if the details are improved. If you used it as a "rough draft" of a future design I think you could have something.

A couple of things:

-You posted the absolute worst color of the shoe. It looks x100 worse than the other three or four colors. Might have gotten better opinions with another pair.

-I think there are some good things about the shoe, but as other said, the little details just aren't good. The logo is way too simplistic, and the brand name itself isn't appealing.

-This is more of a design thing, but the cap on the toes makes the shoe look sort of like a children's shoe. It's too plain, doesn't have any stitching on it, or anything to blend it into the shoe. Looks like something you could slip on the front for a kickball game or something.

All that said, the white pair really isn't bad. I could see people liking that pair if the details are improved. If you used it as a "rough draft" of a future design I think you could have something.

Dude, I just looked at the website and... wow! Couldn't afford to proofread or have a peer editor? Horrendous grammar, looks like something Emmitt Smith would type. This entire concept needs to be anchored to the ocean floor.

Dude, I just looked at the website and... wow! Couldn't afford to proofread or have a peer editor? Horrendous grammar, looks like something Emmitt Smith would type. This entire concept needs to be anchored to the ocean floor.

Back
Top Bottom