Chaddocx Footwear Updated Pictures On Pg.6 New Sneaker Brand

Thank you all so much for the feedback, i wanted to post them here first because i knew that Niketalk would give out constructive criticism and i appreciate that alot.

Thank you all so much for the feedback, i wanted to post them here first because i knew that Niketalk would give out constructive criticism and i appreciate that alot.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

the pictures on your blog are A LOT BETTER
although I wouldnt wear anything like this, they seem close to what some people DO wear, like supras and 90% of the "luxury shoes" thread, only difference is it looks cheap; where it hits the sole, the top of the tongue, and the shape of the back is too straight, needs shape, looks like space uggs

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

the pictures on your blog are A LOT BETTER
although I wouldnt wear anything like this, they seem close to what some people DO wear, like supras and 90% of the "luxury shoes" thread, only difference is it looks cheap; where it hits the sole, the top of the tongue, and the shape of the back is too straight, needs shape, looks like space uggs

lanvin2sq4.jpg

son took the Lanvin silhouette and put his name on it 
roll.gif

First of all, you guys need to chill with dissing the OP, I definitely am not a fan of that style of shoe at all, but to start a new brand and have the shoes made is a ton of work and a six figure committment easily, so you definitely deserve props for that....

I am in the process of bringing back an old sneaker brand myself and have been looking into the manufacturing and alot of the same things you have done and I know it is not easy and not cheap....

There is a market for the type of shoes you are making, but the main issue I see is the packaging and website you have wont make your brand appealing to your target demographic, who are the type to be concerned with branding and image and all that

Good Luck....

First of all, you guys need to chill with dissing the OP, I definitely am not a fan of that style of shoe at all, but to start a new brand and have the shoes made is a ton of work and a six figure committment easily, so you definitely deserve props for that....

I am in the process of bringing back an old sneaker brand myself and have been looking into the manufacturing and alot of the same things you have done and I know it is not easy and not cheap....

There is a market for the type of shoes you are making, but the main issue I see is the packaging and website you have wont make your brand appealing to your target demographic, who are the type to be concerned with branding and image and all that

Good Luck....

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Good Luck....
indifferent.gif
chill captain save a bro

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Good Luck....
indifferent.gif
chill captain save a bro

Props for the effort you guys are putting in, but are you really trying to charge $100 for those?..I mean even the OP has to admit that the design is very unoriginal and lacks creativity..

Props for the effort you guys are putting in, but are you really trying to charge $100 for those?..I mean even the OP has to admit that the design is very unoriginal and lacks creativity..

Back
Top Bottom