CHAMILLIONAIRE challenges LIL WAYNE!

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

JoeGalvan -
laugh.gif
I hated the Rockstar track and I liked Fly As The Sky minus Wayne's verse.

"i pulled up in heaven with my candy painted ride,
...i gave jesus five, and im still alive..."

grin.gif

cham is wack you made songs with lil wayne and you in the same label universal and now u want to battle him.... thats a cry for attention in my opinion

it is an obvious ploy (yeah i said ploy) to try and bring some attention to himself, but everyone knows him and weezy arent beefin at all.... if ANYTHINGhopefully it will be a win-win situation for me as a fan of both rappers...

Cham will get some shine, maybe sell a few extra albums

AND

Wayne we realize he has to put the drugs down for a second and get on his pre Carter II @%#

now THAT would be throwed

JoeGalvan - It's a good line, but I'm not really feelin' it. Well it's probably the beat, I don't really like it, well it's alright.
laugh.gif

sammy863dade -
indifferent.gif
Why come in a thread and not read it at all?
smh.gif
It's not even beef or a battle bro.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by JChildress22

chamillionaire is the gayest rapper alive yo....real talk dudes name is a combination chamillionaire and millionaire. honestly please get outa here you scrub, wayne would merk u.
no it's a combination of chameleon and millionaire. you stupid fool

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

JoeGalvan wrote:

PLAYOFF12 wrote:

JoeGalvan -
laugh.gif
I hated the Rockstar track and I liked Fly As The Sky minus Wayne's verse.
"i pulled up in heaven with my candy painted ride,
...i gave jesus five, and im still alive..."

grin.gif

IT'S RASAQ BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

fly as the sky >>>>>>>>> rockstar.

hah! i knew someone would say it.... boys love them some rasaq. i still hate that song though....lol

sidebar: rasaq is currently full time at university of houston, tryna get a degree.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

What game is this ya'll keep mentioning that Chamillionaire is killing? I mean Budden and Clipse got Internet mixtapes on lock. He isn't doing anything on the soundscan. So please inform me on this game.
nerd.gif
fam Cham even said it on MM5 on track #4 I Got that you dont need soundscan to make money. But you dont listen to him so i guess youwouldnt have heard that...

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom