CHAMILLIONAIRE challenges LIL WAYNE!

ScottHallWithAPick - I don't have a website with stats or anything, well I don't even know none besides Sound Scan. But I talked to Cham himself andI'm pretty sure he's sold plenty, cause he's got people that work at the post office stealing his CD's or not shipping them out cause theydon't like Cham from high school days. MM4 sold worldwide and sold out within a couple hours, but hey you're probably not gonna believe me since Idon't got stats, oh well.

memphisboi55 - I liked MM5 better than MM4, MM4 is good but I don't really like most of the beats used.

Kis Open Doors - Yeah he's pretty much my savior.
smile.gif

indifferent.gif

trapmuzik617 - Alright, I take that back. "Pimp Talk" and "Texas 4 Life" or "No Hate".

But at the end, this thread is pointless because it's not even beef.

Tracklist:
01. Chamillionaire - Intro
02. Chamillionaire - Class In Session (Exclusive)
03. Chamillionaire - Dot.Com (Exclusive)
04. Chamillionaire Feat. Chalie Boy - Everybody Knows My Name (Exclusive)
05. Sway Feat. Chamillionaire - Up Your Speed (Remix)
06. Chamillionaire - Stop The Press
07. Chamillionaire - Willing To Try (Exclusive)
08. Chamillionaire Feat. Chalie Boy & Ludacris - Creepin' (Tosin Remix)
09. Chamillionaire Feat. DJ Screw (RIP) & Big Moe (RIP) - Its Goin' Down (Tosin Remix)
10. Rapid Ric, Chalie Boy, Bavu Blakes, Chamillionaire, Kyle Lee, & Gerald G - Call Me (Tosin Remix)(Exclusive)
11. Chamillionaire - Money Count
12. 6TreGangsta & Trae Tha Truth - On A Roll
13. Gerald G - How I Was Raised
14. Chamillionaire & Devin The Dude - Hangin' Wit' Mr. Koopa
15. Chalie Boy - MAAAAAAAAAAAANE
16. Chalie Boy - I Look Good (Exclusive)
17. Bun-B - Got Work
18. Chamillionaire - In My World (Exclusive)
19. Chamillionaire - Used To It (Exclusive)
20. Chamillionaire - Outro
21. Chamillionaire Feat. V/A - Mixtape Messiah 6 Preview (BONUS)

Hangin with Mr. Koopa is out

i still jam his double disc greatest hits weekly!
pimp.gif

Don't come out the deck mayne.
pimp.gif
I don't think theyunderstand how many
eek.gif
lines this man had back in them days. He was puttincats like Lloyd Banks and Cassidy to shame before anybody was even checkin for them boys.

- Preciate it.

^^^^ its pretty much fire the whole way through

Wayne is in no way the greatest rapper alive!! not even greatest rapper out of his state. Hes just mainstream and therefore has this huge fan base consistingmostly of 13 year old girls in the suburbs

Cham is SOOOOO much better than wayne

and the no cursing, although def not anything I would ever do, is actually a good idea. It is kinda ridiculous how much every rapper curses and its practically%%+$* after every sentence. Im not sayin theres anything wrong with that, but props to him for not feelin like he has to swear and actually being responsible

^ Now now. Don't get ridiculous. Koopa still got bars for days he just switched up his formula so it ain't what we're used to. After reallygiving MM4 a thorough listen though his new #%$+ is startin to grow on me. I'm still disappointed with Ultimate Victory though.
frown.gif

- Preciate it.

^ I loved Sound Of Revenge and Ultimate Victory.
smokin.gif

I'm kind of disappointed with this Hangin' Wit' Mr. Koopa mixtape. I listened to all the tracks on youtube, and I only liked about 11 songs andthere's basically 7 skits/previews.

I didn't really like about 3 songs, for some reason sometimes I don't really like it when there's other people's songs on Cham's mixtapes.

Still waiting on MM6 though.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I don't think they understand how many
eek.gif
lines this man had back in them days. He was puttin cats like Lloyd Banks and Cassidy to shame before anybody was even checkin for them boys.

- Preciate it.
ngrd4k.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by JChildress22

chamillionaire is the gayest rapper alive yo....real talk dudes name is a combination chamillionaire and millionaire. honestly please get outa here you scrub, wayne would merk u.
no it's a combination of chameleon and millionaire. you stupid fool

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ualreadyknow23 wrote:
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I don't think they understand how many
eek.gif
lines this man had back in them days. He was puttin cats like Lloyd Banks and Cassidy to shame before anybody was even checkin for them boys.

- Preciate it.
ngrd4k.gif

Chill out bruh. Not literally. I'm sayin Cham was our version of a Cassidy or Lloyd Banks back in the game with all the punchlines and hewas doin it way before anybody even knew who they were.

- Preciate it.

the tosin tape is pretty good. TSS family right there....

didnt read any of this thread.... dont really care to.... all i know is this....

ultimate victory was a good album.
sound of revenge was one of the better albums of 2007.
venom will be dope and will be copped.

JoeGalvan - You sir, speak the damn truth!
smokin.gif

northparkblind - Two songs actually, Rockstar and Fly As The Sky.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

JoeGalvan - You sir, speak the damn truth!
smokin.gif

northparkblind - Two songs actually, Rockstar and Fly As The Sky.

fly as the sky has always been hot garbage imo. chams 2nd verse was crack, but mannie fresh gave cham a throwaway beat....

i still jam to rockstar every once in a while. i was looking forward to that track for a while. it was originally produced by disco d, but when he passed ...cham didnt feel right about trying to negotiate w/ his family.... cant hate, but i wouldve loved to hear the original beat.

Cham and Wayne were also both on the Party Like a Rockstar and One Blood Remixes if that counts.

Back
Top Bottom