CHAMILLIONAIRE challenges LIL WAYNE!

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Who cares... the mixtape messiah series is just gettin worse...
indifferent.gif

let me guess... you jammin that dedication 3 still?

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
hell nah... best verse on that whole mixtape wasnt even wayne's. i just think mixtape messiah is goin downhill... i still bump the secondand third... the fouth had a couple good songs on it... and the fifth i listened to twice but havent listened to it since

bence23 -
laugh.gif
What an IDIOTIC remark, uneducated remark actually. I mean yeah he's got songs about the money he makes, but what other rapper doesn't?And every single song he's made isnt only about money, but then again your remark is uneducated, fools. If you don't like his music then move it along,nobody is making you listen to it.
laugh.gif

iHateTimeDotCom - So um, rapping is just cussing to you? But if that's how you feel and want to listen to then oh well. And it's not even like Cham hasbeef with Wayne, it's just a challenge to entertain the fans. Why would they want to disrepect eachother if they're cool? Once again, uneducatedremark.
laugh.gif

JChildress22 -
laugh.gif
I'm just going to ignore you now.

Slaptastic -
indifferent.gif
I'm gonna ignore you also.

lurkin2long - How can you judge a rapper by just what you hear from the radio? One of his singles put out on the radio wasn't even what he wanted, butthat's the industry for you right? It's kind of you judging a book by it's cover, not even bothering to read it. But if you can't stand themans voice, then change the station bro.

ScottHallWithAPick - Just a plain hater, but oh well.
laugh.gif
Like Cham said about the people that hate on Lil Wayne, if somebody is saying somebody is whack orsomething, then they're just hating if the person they're hating on is successful. He also said you don't even have to like Lil Wayne, but yougotta give the man props for what he's done for himself. So since you pretty much have no legitimate reason to hate on Cham, there you go.

trapmuzik617 - If you don't care then move on, nobody is making you listen to it. Yeah the latest ones are as good as MM2 and MM3, but do you want him torap about the same topic in every single song from every single mixtape? Every rapper matures and evolves as they proceed throughout their career.

Internet nerds argue.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

bence23 -
laugh.gif
What an IDIOTIC remark, uneducated remark actually. I mean yeah he's got songs about the money he makes, but what other rapper doesn't? And every single song he's made isnt only about money, but then again your remark is uneducated, fools. If you don't like his music then move it along, nobody is making you listen to it.
laugh.gif

iHateTimeDotCom - So um, rapping is just cussing to you? But if that's how you feel and want to listen to then oh well. And it's not even like Cham has beef with Wayne, it's just a challenge to entertain the fans. Why would they want to disrepect eachother if they're cool? Once again, uneducated remark.
laugh.gif

JChildress22 -
laugh.gif

Slaptastic -
indifferent.gif

lurkin2long - How can you judge a rapper by just what you hear from the radio? One of his singles put out on the radio wasn't even what he wanted, but that's the industry for you right? It's kind of you judging a book by it's cover, not even bothering to read it. But if you can't stand the mans voice, then change the station bro.

laugh.gif
Like Cham said about the people that hate on Lil Wayne, if somebody is saying somebody is whack or something, then they're just hating if the person they're hating on is successful. He also said you don't even have to like Lil Wayne, but you gotta give the man props for what he's done for himself. So since you pretty much have no legitimate reason to hate on Cham, there you go.

trapmuzik617 - If you don't care then move on, nobody is making you listen to it. Yeah the latest ones are as good as MM2 and MM3, but do you want him to rap about the same topic in every single song from every single mixtape? Every rapper matures and evolves as they proceed throughout their career.

Internet nerds argue.
roll.gif
This guy
roll.gif

Internet nerds? somebody been listenin to a lil bit too much chamillionare. 4 and 5 are nowhere near as good as 2 and 3. And he mostly does talk about the samething in every song... guarantee he has the same songs about the same thing on every mixtape. Im not sayin dude is wack cuz he's not... just sayin they noton par wit the others... this must be Famous hidin behind the keyboard

laugh.gif
Like Cham said about the people that hate on Lil Wayne, if somebody is saying somebody is whack or something, then they're just hating if the person they're hating on is successful. He also said you don't even have to like Lil Wayne, but you gotta give the man props for what he's done for himself. So since you pretty much have no legitimate reason to hate on Cham, there you go.
3d935557e9648b9d3d456de071ffab37121ee1f.jpg

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by nwtiger

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Crank Dat > Chams's Whole Career

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
are you %%+%%*@ stupid you dumb *%!!#
drop dead and go to hell you dumb +%%@
Stank Leg>Chams's Whole Career

(not really I just want to get you mad cause you clearly take the internet too serious)
Black on Black font FTW. Worked like a charm.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

smh.gif
Who cares, I use to be a Cham fan until he released that garbage $*+ album.

but then i just recently heard mixtape messiah 5 and i hoped back on

I've played about half of MM5 and it's already better than MM4. Cham is sick, but he wasn't going at Wayne.

QFT. It seems like Cham's material is just keeps deteriorating IMO. That last album was straight basura. A big disappointment. He needs tostop coming out with so many MM's and drop a crack album and not some garbage %%## like he dropped last time.

bence23 -
laugh.gif
What an IDIOTIC remark, uneducated remark actually. I mean yeah he's got songs about the money he makes, but what other rapper doesn't? And every single song he's made isnt only about money, but then again your remark is uneducated, fools. If you don't like his music then move it along, nobody is making you listen to it.
laugh.gif

iHateTimeDotCom - So um, rapping is just cussing to you? But if that's how you feel and want to listen to then oh well. And it's not even like Cham has beef with Wayne, it's just a challenge to entertain the fans. Why would they want to disrepect eachother if they're cool? Once again, uneducated remark.
laugh.gif

JChildress22 -
laugh.gif

Slaptastic -
indifferent.gif

lurkin2long - How can you judge a rapper by just what you hear from the radio? One of his singles put out on the radio wasn't even what he wanted, but that's the industry for you right? It's kind of you judging a book by it's cover, not even bothering to read it. But if you can't stand the mans voice, then change the station bro.

laugh.gif

trapmuzik617 - If you don't care then move on, nobody is making you listen to it. Yeah the latest ones are as good as MM2 and MM3, but do you want him to rap about the same topic in every single song from every single mixtape? Every rapper matures and evolves as they proceed throughout their career.

Internet nerds argue.
roll.gif
!!@%-Baby_2.jpg

Wanye selling a milli in a week > Chams career

trapmuzik617 - I admit, I made one mistake in my recent post towards you. I meant to say that MM4 and MM5 AREN'T as good as MM2 and MM3, because those aremy two favorite MM's. But back to you saying he raps about the same thing, so you're saying "Pimp Talk" from MM5 and "All I Got IsPain" is about the same topic?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
And yes it is basically internet nerds, because if you would actually listen to the song.
indifferent.gif

ScottHallWithAPick - You're clearly an internet genius.
smokin.gif

Kis Open Doors - Well everyone pretty much knows it's not the same Cham as the old CCC and Swisha House days, but I see it as a maturing rapper. Like Isaid before, every rapper has changed throughout their career. You think Wayne has been rapping like this since the Hot Boyz days? Not at all bro, but if youdon't like this new Cham then don't listen to it.

iHateTimeDotCom - Cham isn't a legend in the mainstream world, but he definately is in Texas. But he's not a one hit wonder to the world, if he is thenwhy is he overseas performing and selling millions is mixtapes online?

PleaseSayTheBaby23's - Dope screenname.
smile.gif
But I guess you can pretty much say Wayne selling a milli in a week is > over anyone's career?

Not calling ducktales but "selling" millions of mixtapes? I'm a need some info on this, some statistics, even if it's 1 million.

indifferent.gif

I am one of the biggest cham fans there is........... well pre ultimate revenge.... and i must agree.i havent listened to mm5 since the first 2 days it cameout. and i didnt really listen to mm4 at all.

i still jam his double disc greatest hits weekly!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

indifferent.gif

I am one of the biggest cham fans there is........... well pre ultimate revenge.... and i must agree.i havent listened to mm5 since the first 2 days it came out. and i didnt really listen to mm4 at all.

i still jam his double disc greatest hits weekly!
pimp.gif

QFT!!

Imma bob when I weave
I don't care if she's a girl but a bomb in her weave
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Damn. Koopa fans defending dude like it he's their savior and %%$+ replying to every reply in the thread
laugh.gif
. Dude fail off, it's a fact.

trapmuzik617 - I admit, I made one mistake in my recent post towards you. I meant to say that MM4 and MM5 AREN'T as good as MM2 and MM3, because those are my two favorite MM's. But back to you saying he raps about the same thing, so you're saying "Pimp Talk" from MM5 and "All I Got Is Pain" is about the same topic?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
And yes it is basically internet nerds, because if you would actually listen to the song.
indifferent.gif

Im not sayin every song on MM5 is the same... but im sayin he'll have a song about the same thing on MM4 as he will on MM5... and probably will on MM6. Itgets bland... andCham didnt even rap on All I Got Is Pain so thats irrelevant... I consider my self a big cham fan... but truth is the series is gettin worse.

Back
Top Bottom