Characters in Movies you actually felt hate towards .

zl6lu1.jpg

Ray from Remember The Titans

burgess_jenkins_remember_the_titans_001.jpg

Terry Benedict (Ocean's 11)

terry.jpg

Mr Blue (Reservoir Dogs)
Still have no idea why this guy was in the movie
laugh.gif

blue2.jpg

I know it was a documentary but Gene Pingatore from Hoop Dreams. He was all about himself and could care less about his players.. As a coach at the same level it made me disgusted to see how little of interest he had for his players on a personal level.

At least with Summer you can see where she's coming from and she's upfront about her feelings so I can't totally hate her.

Jenny from Forrest Gump however might be the worst. She's just cold blooded.

^^^Me and you both hawkflight6!I wanted to Epic Beard Man that ***** twice!
I didn't appreciate the way Sanaa Lathan treated her husband in "The Family That Preys" either.I'm glad he slapped the **** out of her AND she had a kid by the guy who she thought was the **** and ended up all alone in the end!I also hated (at first) the main character in "American History X" (I can't remember his name).It wasn't so much his racist views that I hated,but when he made that kid put his teeth on the curb.................my blood was BOILING!!!!
I know there's more,but i'll stop there.

I didn't appreciate the way Sanaa Lathan treated her husband in "The Family That Preys" either.I'm glad he slapped the **** out of her AND she had a kid by the guy who she thought was the **** and ended up all alone in the end!I also hated (at first) the main character in "American History X" (I can't remember his name).It wasn't so much his racist views that I hated,but when he made that kid put his teeth on the curb.................my blood was BOILING!!!!

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

upham2.jpg

Yall remember this guy from Saving Private Ryan right?
smh.gif
mad.gif
dude had me so salty at him............I want to punch him in the side of the neck...

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

upham2.jpg

Yall remember this guy from Saving Private Ryan right?
smh.gif
mad.gif
dude had me so salty at him............I want to punch him in the side of the neck...

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by airmaxes

zl6lu1.jpg
who is this

btw i just seen Bad Santa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gary Oldman (I forget the characters name) from The Professional. Good movie. He plays 'the bad guy' perfectly but over-the-top.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

and that one kid from harry potter on team slitheran or w.e
draco? i feel bad for duke. he cried for a whole movie then gets a million cuts on his chests.

i hate the husband in wedding crashers. i still dont like him in the hangover.

Back
Top Bottom