Chargers security fired over rubbing one out during game

I almost had a moment like that once. Had a job interview at a small law firm when I was 20 and the lady looked like Natalie Morales from NBC. It was July and my interview was at 1pm, there was no one else in the office. She was wearing a short skirt, no leggings, and a sleeveless top. And she was walking around barefoot which seemed unprofessional to me. While she was interviewing me in the conference room, for a split second I felt the urge to whip it out underneath the table. It would've been the ultimate rush too. Crankin it while being asked questions at a job interview--- to a friggin lawyer? The funny thing was she knew what I looked like beforehand because the staffing agency sent my video introduction to her. I wonder if she knew what she was doing? I turned down the job because the office had the climate of a funeral home.
roll.gif

Dude reminds me of a past co worker back in the day who got fired after he got caught fapping in the back room at footlocker. Dude was supposed to get a customer a pair of shoes and he was back there fapping.

Ok just saw video :x

Dude a ******* creep. He's done that before too, you don't just muster up the courage to jack one off in public without practice

So i was firing one off and work and it was getting real intense. I fell off the toilet and hit my head...knocking me unconcious. I didnt get much work done that day.

Regarding the story about the interview, she probably was being inviting. Wanted to see if you were about that life.

Back
Top Bottom