Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

I was buying a hoodie at Nordstrom that was on sale for 30% off but rung up as 25% off. Instead of discounting me the difference, she took 30% off of the total. I went back and grabbed like 2 more colors and made sure to check out with that same cashier. Got matching sweatpants too.

I love cashiers like that who give zero ****s! Warms my heart every single time!

I was buying a hoodie at Nordstrom that was on sale for 30% off but rung up as 25% off. Instead of discounting me the difference, she took 30% off of the total. I went back and grabbed like 2 more colors and made sure to check out with that same cashier. Got matching sweatpants too.

Im not saying you broke but I woudnt expect you to be shopping at Nordstrom. :lol:

Last edited:
I love cashiers like that who give zero ****s! Warms my heart every single time!
i was at main chick the other day, chick gave me a free soda cup evn tho i said i wanted water, and i did fill it up with water

then after i ordered, its been like 10 minutes i came back to teh counter and asked if i can add fries to my order she said sure ill just add em for free, she had me CHEESIN

if you f the self checkout register up and just throw a bunch of stuff in your bag they'll just come activate it again after and you got whatever you put in the bag for free 8/10.

if they actually look just play dumb and say you thought it scanned.

This is just shoplifting…
Mine is neither stealing nor immoral but Mint Mobile has the $15/mo unlimited new customer offer but its only for 6 months and then it jumps up to an astronomical $35. Well bump that, i just ported my number out of Mint mobile onto numberpark which costs $2, bought a new esim for the deal (technically $30/mo x 3mo + 3mo free so $90 / 6mo = $15 mo, ported it back into Mint Mobile on the new esim

Nah like the other day it glitched out on me and I didn’t realize it. And I kept scanning.

Like the scale tweaked out where the bag sits.

By the time I realized it was messed up a kid already turned it back on and I had scanned a bunch of drinks that didn’t register.

That’s where I got the idea. :lol:

Pick up 2 things, scan one, drop both in the bag type stuff?
I think he has mentioned stuff like that. I don't know, though. I'll have to ask him. 👀 Me, personally, it seems risky, because I know they have scales underneath those bags so if you scan a Cup O' Noodles and put a steak in the bag, that light is going to come up for the attendant to come over. I wouldn't risk it, personally. 👀
I know he said he'll grab organic produce and then enter regular. He said one time the lady had to come over to check his bag and she noticed that he had organic bananas but regular bananas were entered and he said he told her "Oh, my bad. I didn't go through training or orientation or anything sssooooo" and she just stared at him and walked off. 🤣
Like I said, he's something else, my friend is.

Get a temporary one with a cheap item.

Attachments

• IMG_4400.jpeg
    IMG_4400.jpeg
    338.3 KB · Views: 1,039
just went through self check out at the supermarket
I was originally planning on getting some gala apples but saw that they had pink lady so I got those instead. I was in the middle of typing gala in at checkout when I remembered I got the pink lady which are more expensive.. but I just kept it as gala :nthat:

Wonder if yall get yall own special section or if yall gonna be in gen pop in hell. lol

But foreeal, you should automatically get like 3% off for using self checkout. Still cheaper tham employees. Wish we'd all boycot them for a week and **** up lines everywhere and force them to make changes. should did that when they 1st relessed

One time I checked out with the cashier and I had something on the bottom of the cart (the storage area tray just above the wheels).
Went on my way after packing my bags and only saw it as I pushed the cart away. Just happened to be passing the self check out so I rang up whatever item was missed.

Another time I asked the meat counter to separate the meat into two 1 lb bags. He put both bags into a larger plastic bag. I only scanned one bag when I should've scanned both separately; I legit thought he only used one sticker for the total weight though. The self checkout counter didn't pick up on the weight though cause I put both bags down after scanning. shrug. Didn't realzie until I got home and looked at the receipt.

Some grocery stores price match. Some times I'll price match a similar product which isn't allowed. ie. price matching the 6 pack with an 8 pack that is adveristed (the 6 pack are better waffles and are more expensive at normal price). Some cashier check really cafefully, some will just check the brand and the item and don't care.

There is also a policy that if an item scans wrong you get it for free (under $10). One time I found some frozen food that scanned incorrectly. Got my free item, packed my car and went back into the store to get some more. Then did it again the following day.

I think he has mentioned stuff like that. I don't know, though. I'll have to ask him. 👀 Me, personally, it seems risky, because I know they have scales underneath those bags so if you scan a Cup O' Noodles and put a steak in the bag, that light is going to come up for the attendant to come over. I wouldn't risk it, personally. 👀
I know he said he'll grab organic produce and then enter regular. He said one time the lady had to come over to check his bag and she noticed that he had organic bananas but regular bananas were entered and he said he told her "Oh, my bad. I didn't go through training or orientation or anything sssooooo" and she just stared at him and walked off. 🤣
Like I said, he's something else, my friend is.
The only scale at self checkout is the one where you’re scanning items. There’s nothing weighing the groceries as you’re bagging them up. The scale’s brain is underneath the bags.

The only scale at self checkout is the one where you’re scanning items. There’s nothing weighing the groceries as you’re bagging them up. The scale’s brain is underneath the bags.
There's something underneath the bags that triggers an alert if you add something to a bag without scanning or if you take something out of the bag.

Back
Top Bottom