Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Underpay my workers and let my customers compensate the rest of their wages through tips.

Win win situation for me because I don't appear unethical to americans for not paying MY workers.. my CUSTOMERS who don't tip do!!!

More money for... less money for my workers, and even less money for my customers.

- Cut my own hair
- My cell is prepaid
- Never buy a drink, just drink water
- Jiggle the gas nozzle once I'm done filling up. Gotta get my money's worth
- Always grab extra napkins at restaurants
- Keep the temp in my house at 65 degrees during winter
- Avoid eating at sitdown restaurants
- Pack my lunch everyday
- Got the most basic cable package I could get (Comcast still taxing though)
- Got a Sam's Club membership so I can buy things in bulk like toilet paper, etc.
- Charge my phone at work

I make sure to get my money's worth when I'm paying for parking. If I'm early, I find a way to kill time and won't leave a minute before my parking expires.

All of my trash bags are Safeway/Target bags. Who buys trash bags?

Instead of tupper ware, I have take out cartons for my food.

My friend been shaving his hair down by himself then getting a shape up instead of paying for a full haircut for years 

Make pieces to smoke. Copped a Pax like a week ago, still using plastic bottles and Hawaiian punch jug gravs.

Ask for matches at every gas station I go to.

All I can think of right now though.

Any of you extreme couponers? I watch the show on tlc and the amount of stuff they buy is crazy. I know they love deals but what the hell are they going to do with 200 toothbrushes and 100 sticks of deodorant. Show should be combined with hoarders for all the unnecesssary extra stuff they buy.

Any of you extreme couponers? I watch the show on tlc and the amount of stuff they buy is crazy. I know they love deals but what the hell are they going to do with 200 toothbrushes and 100 sticks of deodorant. Show should be combined with hoarders for all the unnecesssary extra stuff they buy.
EXACTLY.

These people are practically hoarders. My wife tried couponing one time and I told her I wouldn't allow it. I don't need to hoard 10 bottles of shampoo and conditioner.

when i used to eat at mickey d's, i would save money by ordering a mcdouble, replacing the bun with the quarter pounder bun, adding mac sauce and shredded lettuce and the end product would be a ghetto big mac

when i used to eat at mickey d's, i would save money by ordering a mcdouble, replacing the bun with the quarter pounder bun, adding mac sauce and shredded lettuce and the end product would be a ghetto big mac

Mc chicken w/ Big Mac sauce. Cheeseburger w/ Big Mac sauce. >
Also you save more money by ordering your nuggets from the dollar menu.

Only will pay for gas, food for me, and shmoke. I budget that to $350 a month budget.

I have money, just play the scumbag role.

I'm extremely manipulative and have figured out the perfect formula to not pay my doctor.

I have to visit the doctor a lot due to all my medical conditions and prescription refills.

Haven't paid once in my last 10 visits. I try to keep everything brief and get out as fast as possible.

I make sure I visibly pull out my wallet out first and say "how much was it again?" and he'll always reply "ah just forget about it, it's all good"

It has saved me $100s each year.

hmmm this really got me thinking about things i do to save money....

but i have a jig with gamefly used sales. i always compare them to the current trade in at bestbuy or gamestop.
when the price of the game drops to below the trade in ill buy 6, trade them in in batches of 3. (usually the limit) get that bonus store credit etc. then wait until they have a game i want (or new game) and cop at the new discounted price.
most notable trade in turn around was half life 2 , i think it was like 5.99 on gamefly. traded them in for $12 each. literally made $40 doing nothing.
on another thing with gaming, ill always buy used of craiglist. saves me about 20-35 off a new release.

with just about every purchase i make, i always compare every price from every source. for example, if im going to a restaurant, ill google the restaurants name +"groupon" or "living social" to see if they have any vouchers going on. also check slickdeals daily for things i would buy eventually.

Back
Top Bottom