cheapest things uve seen others do

Dad got pliers to squeeze out the rest of the toothpaste then got scissors, cut the bottom, put a little bit of water, gargled that water then flattened the tubing used it to pick his teeth. :smh:
told me "your lucky you didnt grow up in the province (philippines)"

Had a customer call management for a penny on some boots. The boots were $49.99 but rang up as $50. One damn penny and he created such a huge fuss about it.

Another time a customer used a coupon that was 20% off plus an extra 5% if they used the store card.
When it rung up, the system just gave her 24% off at once. She argued and complained to me about the supposed extra 1%.
I told her that resulted in her getting more off than doing 20% first than 5% afterwards. I even proved it to her on a calculator.
Told her if the couple of cents really made a difference in her life I'd pull it out of my pocket because it means nothing to me. She was heated.
My friend has seen this before too my bro went to safeway and the cash register was broken and the guy wrote down a math problem for the cost of the **** he bought out of 20 dollars and made my bro do it because I guess being 16 doesn't mean you have the subtracting skills of a 3rd grader and he started getting made at him because he thought he made the cost lower so he could get more money. Till my bro pulled out a calculator and proved him wrong. 

go to the dollar store before going to the movies and getting my girl to put the snacks in her purse.

For someone's kids birthday, some family gave $5 as a present.

This isn't so much cheap but annoying. I hate people that go to bars and never buy drinks. Seriously the cheapest thing you can do when you seriously are just hovering around people to get drinks. Lames.

Not everybody drinks pal. Also take into account designated drivers.

For someone's kids birthday, some family gave $5 as a present.

This isn't so much cheap but annoying. I hate people that go to bars and never buy drinks. Seriously the cheapest thing you can do when you seriously are just hovering around people to get drinks. Lames.

That's not what he meant, pal.

I work in the mall but there's a Panera Bread next door. I bought a plastic cup a while ago and now I just keep refillin whenever I get parched.

My brother keeps his McDonalds cups in case he passes by on later on in the day
mean.gif

He also insists I pay him back to the cent if he buys me lunch around rent time (this when he still lived at home and he is 4 years older than me)
mean.gif

I love my brother but he sure is cheap

Haha. Ok....let me rephrase that. I hate that one guy/girl in the group that goes out drinking with their friends and yet doesn't pay for anything. Just leaches off their friends to get them rounds when they have no intent on buying at all. I have a girl buddy and a guy buddy that does it. The girl I will give her the benefit of the doubt cause she has a kid and is on section 8 and relies on these things to save some sort of money when having fun but my boy has no excuse. He makes 75k a year, drives a BMW and has a house but yet is just that guy that doesn't think paying $6-7 for a beer is work it since that is the cost of a 6 pack and just rather have his friends get him drinks instead. I guess I am sort of the blame since I'll get him a drink but I am just not that picky with my money.

Dad got pliers to squeeze out the rest of the toothpaste then got scissors, cut the bottom, put a little bit of water, gargled that water then flattened the tubing used it to pick his teeth. :smh:
told me "your lucky you didnt grow up in the province (philippines)"
I know one guy from the philippines eat noodles everyday just to support his shoes addiction he got two kids over in the california but he dont support them,freaking deadbeat hes from bulacan by the way..

Haha. Ok....let me rephrase that. I hate that one guy/girl in the group that goes out drinking with their friends and yet doesn't pay for anything. Just leaches off their friends to get them rounds when they have no intent on buying at all. I have a girl buddy and a guy buddy that does it. The girl I will give her the benefit of the doubt cause she has a kid and is on section 8 and relies on these things to save some sort of money when having fun but my boy has no excuse. He makes 75k a year, drives a BMW and has a house but yet is just that guy that doesn't think paying $6-7 for a beer is work it since that is the cost of a 6 pack and just rather have his friends get him drinks instead. I guess I am sort of the blame since I'll get him a drink but I am just not that picky with my money.

:rofl:

edit. thought that said horse... i need sleep

Last edited:
In high school, we would hit up Wendy's on the regular after practice. On of my boys reused the same cup for about a year.

Everytime I got to drive thru with my homie. We get our drinks and he chugs the whole thing and asks for a refill before we drive off.....
My friend would drink the slurpee in the 711 then refill one for the road

I work in the mall but there's a Panera Bread next door. I bought a plastic cup a while ago and now I just keep refillin whenever I get parched.

I think everybody that works in a mall with a Panera in it does this. I used to work at the mall in my town and I swear that's where everyone went to get something to drink. I worked at Pacsun and Hot Topic and we kept our cups in the stock room with our names on it.

The ones that come to mind is seeing this dude in highschool always getting egg rolls and bosco sticks to go with his lunch and eating them in line before he had to pay. And people wrapping up food in napkins and putting them in their pocket or purses when they leave a buffet.

Had a customer call management for a penny on some boots. The boots were $49.99 but rang up as $50. One damn penny and he created such a huge fuss about it.

Another time a customer used a coupon that was 20% off plus an extra 5% if they used the store card.
When it rung up, the system just gave her 24% off at once. She argued and complained to me about the supposed extra 1%.
I told her that resulted in her getting more off than doing 20% first than 5% afterwards. I even proved it to her on a calculator.
Told her if the couple of cents really made a difference in her life I'd pull it out of my pocket because it means nothing to me. She was heated.
damb

i have a friend who would stop by the mall food court, get every sample once, turn around and do it again.

Last edited:
This also falls under the grossest thing I've seen someone do. In junior high, went to the movies with a large group of friends. One of the girls digs a large popcorn box out of the trashcan and gets a free refill at the concession stand.

Back
Top Bottom