viewer1y.png

viewer9.png

25977371817879000626759.jpg

32487413725769000626759.jpg

32487413726199000626759.jpg

32487413726664000626759.jpg

CLICK SPOILER IF YOU WANT MORE INFO!

Spoiler [+]
Aight everyone I know every year someone comes on here promoting their little t-shirt business, and most times these shirts seem uninspired. And I was not asked to promote his stuff but dude has been on his grind to really make this official, and I figured that since I never promote anything on NT that you all would take my rep and really give dude a shot. He has web where you all can check out the blog and order shirts. Not all shirts are up for sale but I am pretty sure if enough people are interested he will make personal orders. All shirts are $25 I believe. And the quality is A1 nice thick tees good fit.

I really don't want to talk it up, because I want the work to speak for themselves. But honestly y'all dude has done his research and understand that the "hypebeast" shirt game is OVER SATURATED, so with every design he tries to have some sort of fun/meaning to it and not just slap isht on a tee for the sake of looking "cool". He plans on expanding into hoodies, wovens, hats and things of that nature.

Like I said, I don't ever promote stuff but I figured I give the dude some publicity he really has been working hard to make sure he doesn't drop wack stuff. Also I know The Hundreds has the tee game on lock but they have been slowly declining in my book. Here is a fresh face in the game.

SO if you like it say so, and support. PM me if there is a shirt you are SERIOUS about copping and I'll see what I can do. I know the hate on NT is ultra strong sometimes, so if you hate it....say so. All opinions are welcomed. I just hope that even if you all dislike it, you at least respect the hustle and respect the dedication. Because we all have goals and dreams that we are working towards.

Here is his website: http://bewareofthehumans.com/

peace.

-The Juice

newstruggle.jpg

Screen_shot_2010-06-18_at_1.07.25_PM.png

Screen_shot_2010-06-18_at_1.07.55_PM.png

adambombgreen.jpg

brianoliver.jpg

viewer5.png

geeko.jpg

Geeko_by_JrDragao.jpg

westcoast.jpg

Screen_shot_2010-06-22_at_10.22.30_PM.png

Screen_shot_2010-06-22_at_10.20.55_PM.png

geminabrown.jpg

viewer4.png

viewer3s.png

tenticlewhite.jpg

viewer6.png

viewer8.png

forest.jpg

viewer2.png

soulownership.jpg

soulownership.jpg

akwhitemagenta.jpg

viewer7.png

handofman.jpg

konsume_black.jpg

konsume_black.jpg

Screen_shot_2010-03-20_at_12.41.42_AM.jpg

gypsyblack.jpg

gypsy.jpg

tysongrey.jpg

zombie.jpg

zombiechick_lifestyle.jpg

emblem.jpg

viewery.png

viewer1y.png

viewer9.png

25977371817879000626759.jpg

32487413725769000626759.jpg

32487413726199000626759.jpg

32487413726664000626759.jpg

CLICK SPOILER IF YOU WANT MORE INFO!

Spoiler [+]
Aight everyone I know every year someone comes on here promoting their little t-shirt business, and most times these shirts seem uninspired. And I was not asked to promote his stuff but dude has been on his grind to really make this official, and I figured that since I never promote anything on NT that you all would take my rep and really give dude a shot. He has web where you all can check out the blog and order shirts. Not all shirts are up for sale but I am pretty sure if enough people are interested he will make personal orders. All shirts are $25 I believe. And the quality is A1 nice thick tees good fit.

I really don't want to talk it up, because I want the work to speak for themselves. But honestly y'all dude has done his research and understand that the "hypebeast" shirt game is OVER SATURATED, so with every design he tries to have some sort of fun/meaning to it and not just slap isht on a tee for the sake of looking "cool". He plans on expanding into hoodies, wovens, hats and things of that nature.

Like I said, I don't ever promote stuff but I figured I give the dude some publicity he really has been working hard to make sure he doesn't drop wack stuff. Also I know The Hundreds has the tee game on lock but they have been slowly declining in my book. Here is a fresh face in the game.

SO if you like it say so, and support. PM me if there is a shirt you are SERIOUS about copping and I'll see what I can do. I know the hate on NT is ultra strong sometimes, so if you hate it....say so. All opinions are welcomed. I just hope that even if you all dislike it, you at least respect the hustle and respect the dedication. Because we all have goals and dreams that we are working towards.

Here is his website: http://bewareofthehumans.com/

peace.

-The Juice

Not my taste but one of the better "brands" that I have seen on NT.

Best of luck to him.

Not my taste but one of the better "brands" that I have seen on NT.

Best of luck to him.

The vast majority of t-shirt designs showcased here on NT have been utterly terrible, but this is actually pretty well done.
Bravo.

The vast majority of t-shirt designs showcased here on NT have been utterly terrible, but this is actually pretty well done.
Bravo.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Wow, these were actually really good. First shirt was the best, I think.
this and the oil spill,konsume, and girl with the umbrella are nice too
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Wow, these were actually really good. First shirt was the best, I think.
this and the oil spill,konsume, and girl with the umbrella are nice too
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Nice stuff. I like the designs, but I usually don't like weird colored shirts. Like the brown one or the off-white. But now that I see there are multiple colors, I'll cop a couple.
pimp.gif

Nice stuff. I like the designs, but I usually don't like weird colored shirts. Like the brown one or the off-white. But now that I see there are multiple colors, I'll cop a couple.
pimp.gif

I was expecting mad ayo stuff. i am disappointed. But them shirts are dope

Back
Top Bottom