**CHIEF KEEF**

Young PorkChop 
pimp.gif

foreign cars :x :x :x :smokin

jesus christ I want to stop liking this kids records so bad :x :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Aint gon lie that track is legitimately a problem. All them dudes went in and the song made the whole tape better. 

Is it just me or does Lil Reese take the longest pauses in his verses. Sometimes I literally think his verse is over and the beat comes back and he's not done
laugh.gif

I like them both but Reese is better than chief keef, bars and mixtape. However reese will never out sell or be known more than keef because he doesn't have the personality. When you see both artist in videos and even in shows, keef will get you more hype, and he clearly more flashy, this is what sells and gets noticed.

I like them both but Reese is better than chief keef, bars and mixtape. However reese will never out sell or be known more than keef because he doesn't have the personality. When you see both artist in videos and even in shows, keef will get you more hype, and he clearly more flashy, this is what sells and gets noticed.

Keef really doesn't have personality either. He's a zombie when the cameras come around.

Still saying Durk's first joint is the best out of all the efforts, and compared to how he use to rap Reese already kinda fell off.

Keef not messin' with dj kenn anymore?
kenn is family.

keef in los angeles recording the album right now. kenn in chicago producing and shooting videos for pretty n pink and other local acts. they both are doing their own thing, but that's not to say one ain't messin' with the other anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom