**CHIEF KEEF**

Man I thought pre 2013 Keef was back with that Killer track, hopefully it's more like that, less like Bang 2.

Keef said that Killer song is old. Said he recorded that for finaly rich.

I may be in the minority here, but finally rich was one of the best albums released last year.

Love Sosa, don't like, hallelujah, no tomorrow, Hate being sober, Kay Kay, ballin, understand me, 3hunna, got them bands, citgo, kobe. All those joints go in.

I actually fully agree.

I may be in the minority here, but finally rich was one of the best albums released last year.

Love Sosa, don't like, hallelujah, no tomorrow, Hate being sober, Kay Kay, ballin, understand me, 3hunna, got them bands, citgo, kobe. All those joints go in.
was listening to finally rich the other day and gotta agree even if you don't mess with him.

i got a 50 clip in my lou deng

i think im that ***** just like liu kang 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

I don't hate it, but I'm not quite a fan. At least he's outright rapping again.

What's the story on the problems between him and the Migos?

was listening to finally rich the other day and gotta agree even if you don't mess with him.

:lol:

The whole doc was shot a long *** time ago. It's already done. 

They just chopped it up in multiple episodes and are releasing them as episodes.

Oh naw, I know that. I meant that I hope they at least upload one part weekly instead of spacing it out randomly and making the whole thing annoying to keep up with.

Back
Top Bottom