Chinese New Year 12s

Not really retail since they from HK. If you convert the price on NikeHK, it is around USD 206.
I'm a bit confused. Isn't retail $250 here in the states? Are you saying that they're cheaper on NikeHK, or were u stating the price on the kid's pair?

I'm a bit confused. Isn't retail $250 here in the states? Are you saying that they're cheaper on NikeHK, or were u stating the price on the kid's pair?

No, it has to do with currency exchange rates. When you convert the hong kong currency to US dollars you get $206 as the other poster wrote.

However, I'm not aware of any way to purchase on the NIke Hong Kong site and have the shoes shipped to the US.

Last edited:
Was going to pull the trigger but sizes 12 and 13 are listed at $280 smh.

That stinks, didn't notice since I'm passing on these.

Sometimes they do that. The larger sizes (12 & above) are way more limited in Asia than they are here.

For example the Kyrie 2 WTK Green Asia exclusive went up to sz 12 only

these come out on the 28th? I had a stack in my pocket and couldn't wait, so I opted for ovo's in black, have to see these in person.

FTA map Men
im87io.jpg

FTA map Extended sizes
339jbdf.jpg

Saw that. Im gonna try my hand at a raffle ticket here in saint louis. Hopefully they get them in memphis and i wont have to worry about that mess, then again, the lines down there get long as hell too.

Saw that. Im gonna try my hand at a raffle ticket here in saint louis. Hopefully they get them in memphis and i wont have to worry about that mess, then again, the lines down there get long as hell too.

Same here. Ima try my luck at the galleria but been striking out a lot lately

Only one Footaction in Houston is getting these and Five HOHs.

Last edited:
FCFS in the bay area for the only HOH selling. No champs or footaction in area selling. Maybe this one HOH is holding 500k pairs.

Back
Top Bottom