Chinese people what you eating today

not chinese but viet; had macaroni, ham, fried turkey, potato salad, chicken pot pie, rolls, fried rice, and stuffing. had desserts too cant remember if that was all or not.

Store-bought turkey and rice..

Family's not big on Thanksgiving.. I'm definitely planning something next year though when I have my own place..

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

not chinese but viet; had macaroni, ham, fried turkey, potato salad, chicken pot pie, rolls, fried rice, and stuffing. had desserts too cant remember if that was all or not.

For lunch - T-bone steak, For dinner - turkey, cocktail shrimp, mashed potatoes, macaroni, etc.

Store-bought turkey and rice..

Family's not big on Thanksgiving.. I'm definitely planning something next year though when I have my own place..

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

For lunch - T-bone steak, For dinner - turkey, cocktail shrimp, mashed potatoes, macaroni, etc.

I had caviar today 
glasses.gif

I had jerruf rice, fried rice, spicy stuffing and turkey breasts.

Spoiler [+]
I'm Ghanian by the way
happy.gif

I had jerruf rice, fried rice, spicy stuffing and turkey breasts.

Spoiler [+]
I'm Ghanian by the way
happy.gif

Steak, fried shrimp/scallop, sushi, eggrolls, mash potatoes, bread with spinach and artichoke dip and crackers with cheese and deli meats.

Steak, fried shrimp/scallop, sushi, eggrolls, mash potatoes, bread with spinach and artichoke dip and crackers with cheese and deli meats.

Back
Top Bottom