Chris Tucker's Doing a Comedy Standup Tour

Just got my tickets for the Long Beach show on Aug. 19. I can't waitttttt. I heard he's still funny and whoever said that he doesn't cuss anymore in his standup , he still does!

Just got my tickets for the Long Beach show on Aug. 19. I can't waitttttt. I heard he's still funny and whoever said that he doesn't cuss anymore in his standup , he still does!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have yet to see a comic remain THAT funny after they have already crossed-over. Martin was cool in RunTelDat, but no where near as funny as his RAW days.

I don't expect much from this.

Chris Rock 
glasses.gif

I have yet to see a comic remain THAT funny after they have already crossed-over. Martin was cool in RunTelDat, but no where near as funny as his RAW days.

Chris Rock 
glasses.gif

how this dude live in the atlanta area and not schedule a show in atlanta?

he must not be funny.

how this dude live in the atlanta area and not schedule a show in atlanta?

he must not be funny.

I just looked up tickets and its between $55-$80
roll.gif

I'll stick to watching Friday if I wanna see Chris make me laugh

I just looked up tickets and its between $55-$80
roll.gif

I'll stick to watching Friday if I wanna see Chris make me laugh

I'm interested to see if he'll be a reverse Jonah Hill.
Will he be less funny since getting chubbier?
Let's be honest, Chris Tucker was at his funniest when he was at his lankiest.

I'm interested to see if he'll be a reverse Jonah Hill.
Will he be less funny since getting chubbier?
Let's be honest, Chris Tucker was at his funniest when he was at his lankiest.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by xbiker47

maybe ill see him at westburry

He wasnt even that great @ standup in his earlier days, now with his new found love of the lord etc... i really dont have high hopes for the guy.

Is that lewis dix in your avy? Lol

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by xbiker47

maybe ill see him at westburry

He wasnt even that great @ standup in his earlier days, now with his new found love of the lord etc... i really dont have high hopes for the guy.

Is that lewis dix in your avy? Lol

Originally Posted by onewearz

Spoiler [+]

nah man.. martin lawrence wasnt funny at all.. it's just ackward moments all over the place... besides aint nobody coming close to eddy murphy..(maybe bernie mac, cause he was the truth)  i wish he started doing stand up again... that'd be EPIC

Originally Posted by onewearz

Spoiler [+]

nah man.. martin lawrence wasnt funny at all.. it's just ackward moments all over the place... besides aint nobody coming close to eddy murphy..(maybe bernie mac, cause he was the truth)  i wish he started doing stand up again... that'd be EPIC

Back
Top Bottom