Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

http://www.chubbiesshorts.com/

The purpose of this thread is to celebrate the best current men's fashion brand out there: Chubbies Short. No other brand out there produces cooler products for my demographic (jack3d early-mid 20s bros who drink beers, enjoy hanging out with AAWGs, put double scoops in our protein shakes, play sports, and all around live the good life). The shorts are produced in America and are affordable compared to comparable brands (J Crew, Bonobos, etc). In addition, to providing customers with radical shorts, the company is nice enough to bless our inboxes every Friday with a humorous email celebrating the weekend.

So, discuss the latest releases in this thread.
Post your line-ups.
And celebrate the lifestyle.

My current line-up (not my pics):

View media item 588857Red ginghams from the Pony Collection
Khakmeisters
And some of the teal drawstrings

No better look to crush a summer day than chubbies, a tank, and some vans.

For those of you skeptical about rocking short shorts: http://70sbig.com/blog/2012/09/the-revolutionary-guide-to-manly-short-shorts/

Some pics from the website for those who are still skeptical:
View media item 588868View media item 588870View media item 588871

Last edited:
The greatest shorts ever to touch planet Earth. 

Da journeys, def lips, and the vice. 
pimp.gif
 Summer lineup. Skys out thighs out. 

Get squatting NT. 

Dat cargo embargo. Burn all cargos. 

Last order I made, they hooked me up with a free tank just for being such a good customer. Get like one compliment per hour from girls on the street when I rock em out riding my bike on weekends.

This is not intended to be a race thread comment, but if you're black and you wear shorts like those best believe you're going to get mugged and immediately judged by the black community.

Shorts must hide knees, or be close. It's like an unspoken rule.

pssshhhh

as a black dude who was rocking this look this past summer

the broads love it. makes you look like a grown man.

shorter khaki style shorts, a button up, a pair of ill shades and some moccassins, broads in the city just assume you got money.

ASOS FTW.

Last edited:

This is not intended to be a race thread comment, but if you're black and you wear shorts like those best believe you're going to get mugged and immediately judged by the black community.

Shorts must hide knees, or be close. It's like an unspoken rule.
pssshhhh

shorter khaki style shorts, a button up, a pair of ill shades and some moccassins, broads in the city just assume you got money.

ASOS FTW.
nthat.gif
 None of those childish cargos that make you look like a teen. 

pssshhhh

ASOS FTW.
I love these shorts. I'm black I wouldn't care who mugged me.

Back
Top Bottom