Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

OP....this you? 
Nope. Chubbies have a much larger inseam. 

Chubbies also don't look like that.

Those look like short jean cut offs, something a female would wear. 

Of course, not every human specimen can wear a pair of chubbies, as you should have a more muscular physique. 

As you can see, the inseam goes much farther down than the pic you provided, 7 inches to be exact.

Chubbies also let you show off the legs you always wanted or worked for, much like a tank top anyone else wears.

And no that is not me, that is just a pic that gets recycled every Shorts thread to try and reach or get lulz. 

I couldn't care less about your opinion, I just want to show you that I stand my ground and will not be knocked down.

P.S. AK, you should never skip leg day, thats one way you can get a better foundation on your argument. 

-WATER, Chubbies Ambassador 

Last edited:
I don't skip leg day. In fact, I'm snowboarding tomorrow. My 14th season. My quads and calves are real. I just don't need to wear little girls shorts to beg for people to notice. When in fact, people are just laughing at you. It's really hilarious. AND you wear white girl uggs too....hilarious.

I've been snowboarding for 10 seasons and it doesn't result in significant amounts of quad/calf hypertrophy.
Why not do something more constructive with your time than try to rustle jimmies in this thread?

I've been snowboarding for 10 seasons and it doesn't result in significant amounts of quad/calf hypertrophy.
Why not do something more constructive with your time than try to rustle jimmies in this thread?
lol....more constructive with my time? It's a shoe forum breh....you saving lives on here or what...lolololol.

Got my pair for christmas 

The size large crewneck is way too big  

My parents ended up giving it too my older brother 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Boomslam! 

A little too short for me. I wear shorts right above the knee nothing higher though.

I've got a few pairs on the way. It's about to be shorts weather here anyway.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Boomslam! 
Now you're just reminding me of the Supreme dudes, except with Chubbies.

Just looked at the prices on eBay
roll.gif

Prices for what? The crew neck or pairs of Chubbies?

Either way why are you still in this thread? My guess is you are quite intrigued and close to joining the movement!

I got 1 of my pairs in today, these aren't really all that short. Looking forward to breaking these out soonish.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Boomslam! 
Now you're just reminding me of the Supreme dudes, except with Chubbies.

Just looked at the prices on eBay
roll.gif
High demand for such greatness 

pimp.gif

eek.gif
 People really selling the crew necks you got for free for $100 shipped 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom