Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

This is not intended to be a race thread comment, but if you're black and you wear shorts like those best believe you're going to get mugged and immediately judged by the black community.

Shorts must hide knees, or be close. It's like an unspoken rule.

Even if you're at a pool or beach?

172338d5_mal-what.gif

Last edited:
Read half the post in this thread and you see what I said was true.

If you're black, they need to cover or come close to covering your knees.

Cause this is mad sus. Let em breathe son
sick.gif

these are anti poon shorts...

all you will attract is other richards rockin these, buncha douches giving you thumbs up and head nods in public.

yeah you will get complimented by girls,

then those chicks will laugh when they walk away and go talk to the dude in a marmot and karl kani jeans and timbs 

Last edited:
these are anti poon ratchet shorts...

all you will attract is other richards rockin these..

yeah you will get complimented

then those chicks will laugh when they walk away and go talk to the dude in a marmot and karl kani jeans and timbs 

These are hood booger repellants, :smokin

These and ample man thighs are magnets for girls that drive that 328 daddy bought her for her graduation. :smokin

This is not intended to be a race thread comment, but if you're black and you wear shorts like those best believe you're going to get mugged and immediately judged by the black community.

Shorts must hide knees, or be close. It's like an unspoken rule.
pssshhhh

as a black dude who was rocking this look this past summer

the broads love it. makes you look like a grown man.

shorter khaki style shorts, a button up, a pair of ill shades and some moccassins, broads in the city just assume you got money.

ASOS FTW.
This man knows. 
pimp.gif

Whether or not I rock with OPs MO still pending but most of my shorts don't go past my knees no one's ever stressed it. 

I'm not trying to take it back to the 70's but my quads are built as hell I like to show em off a little bit. 

edit: checked out the link

*ques* Dave Chappele "I'm cool man" .gif

I'm good with shorts 2-3 inches above the knees, yall were right dudes gonna be walkin around with a nut hanging out. 
laugh.gif

my meat print is too gaudy in small shorts like those

Last edited:
I must really be old school, I was always told "the clothes dont make the man..", "dont judge a book by a cover.."

:smh:

This new generation...

shorts above the knee for guys are sus

dudes about to get their frank ocean on tbh

Last edited:
:lol: below the knee shorts is the one 90s early 2000s trend that won't seem to die.

:smh: at the ignorance

dudes out here rocking their daisy dukes listening to that new drake.

times have changed...

my shorts gotta pass the knee, im not talking about capris but like half an inch past.

i got long balls word to larry david.

Last edited:
9 inch inseam is the shortest i've gone so far.. these are 5.5.
eek.gif

might **** around and cop some of these next summer.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom