CLOSED, NEW THREAD OPENED

Wow. 

My good friend (raider fan) tried to make a bet with a niner fan regarding that game a couple years ago. Terms were if Niners won, raider fan buys a bottle of niner fan's choice. If Raiders win, niner fan has to take a picture sucking on a dildo with a raider shield on it and post it online. 

Needless to say, niner fan said no bet before the game. LOL. 

Wtf....

And then Marquette posted the Kermit meme & Bruce followed up with a tweet threatening to beat Marquette up :rofl:

Marquette lost me over the course of last year.

He just does the most. Funny cause I predicted others would turn on him at the beginning of the last season.

Didn't know I'd be talking about myself. :lol:

This is something that should have been settled between Marquette and Crabtree. Was there ever anything confirmed by either of them saying there was no trouble between them?

I think we should take a look at Daryl Washington MLB from the cardinals. He was reinstated earlier this week and was cut today.

This is something that should have been settled between Marquette and Crabtree. Was there ever anything confirmed by either of them saying there was no trouble between them?

Did Crabtree ever react to it?

I can't see him sweating it that's just not his demeanor.

I'd be surprised if he ever thought twice about it.

Did Crabtree ever react to it?

I can't see him sweating it that's just not his demeanor.

I'd be surprised if he ever thought twice about it.

I don't think he did. The problem I feel lies in the negative public reaction by some from the team. I think it's been more than Bruce who has reacted poorly through social media.

It's been my view that this was something between Marquette and Crabtree and that if they were OK then no one else should be worked up about it.

I haven't been keeping up lately, but some highlights of the week that I'm aware of:

Derek Carr frustrated with lack of contract talks.

Mavs owner Mark Cuban bashes NFL over move to Vegas. Said it's a short sided money grab.

Last edited:
yeah, just seen that alert this morning about Derek. hope they can get it all sorted before the season starts

Hope they don't let this get outta hand. I wouldn't think Carr was the type to trip tho. Maybe the media just hyping it up...

Decided I'm getting mine from China.

I've pretty much gotten over relocation on the horizon. It's all good.

For damn sure never giving the league $300+ for an elite again though.

Strictly grey market jerseys from here on out. :lol:

edit: and we gotta change the thread title.

There's no way we should be forced to look at that for 2 - 3 years while the team plays in Oakland and are in all reality the Oakland Raiders.

Last edited:
Decided I'm getting mine from China.

I've pretty much gotten over relocation on the horizon. It's all good.

For damn sure never giving the league $300+ for an elite again though.

Strictly grey market jerseys from here on out. :lol:

edit: and we gotta change the thread title.

There's no way we should be forced to look at that for 2 - 3 years while the team plays in Oakland and are in all reality the Oakland Raiders.
I second this...

Last edited:
If we want the thread title returned to Oakland Raiders then I have no problem making that change.

My only thought is that, given that our Nation is truly that and we will have three cities we can call home, I wonder if it's best to call our thread something that suits this idea; "Raider Nation", "One Nation", or something like that. In the mean time, I'll return it back to Oakland.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom