CLOSED, NEW THREAD OPENED

Someone help me with this in case on reading this wrong:

per Sportrac, Calvin was set to earn $11.092M this year had he played. The Lions currently sit at just under $6M cap space for 2017. Wouldn't this be the same situation as Marshawn being too costly for the Seahawks to retain? Can't Calvin un-retire and force the Lions into releasing him?

read something earlier that said his cap hit would actually be 21 million

IMG_2482.jpg

Would the raiders have to trade for him or will he ask the lions to release him? How does this all make sense money wise?

Ideally he gets released.

They could also trade then Reggie would have to restructure his contract to fit our payroll.

I seriously doubt any of this will happen tho, tbh...just wishful thinking.

I dunno. Would be dope to get him. But Crab balled out last season IMO. deserves a spot opposite Coop.

Been out the loop on football news the past ten days or so, nothing on Megatron the past few days might be revealing but the idea of Coop, Crab, Calvin, Patterson.

Yikes.

I know it's crazy but it hasn't been talked about in a while (which is good for him) but what's up with Aldon? Any news on him?

Yeah, I think that ship sailed man...

On another note, I legit forgot we had Cordarrelle Patterson lol. Our KR game got a huge upgrade, along with Richard running PR's. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

I also like the tandem of TE's we got, between Jared Cook, Lee Smith and Clive Walford.

I haven't heard any news regarding Gareon Conley though. Not sure if no news is good news in this case.

Back
Top Bottom