CLOSED, NEW THREAD OPENED

I dunno know where the money is going to come from when it comes to signing Mack/Coop etc but in Reggie I trust :pimp:

Last edited:
Many are pushing/were pushing for Gabe's deal to get done. C'mon Reggie! 

Never even seen a Chick-fil-A we don't got those in the East Bay or in San Francisco.

Despite the hype I always imagined the driest of chicken for some reason. :lol:

Last edited:
There's deff chick fil A in the Eastbay. Not a lot of them but a few out there...it's not dry at all. Plus they don't skimp on the sauces lol...

According to their website there's a single location in Walnut Creek. I had no idea. 
laugh.gif

Did anyone read Michael Lombardi's piece about Al and the Raiders back in May?

https://theringer.com/oakland-raiders-las-vegas-move-los-angeles-relocation-43438f97507f

Big paragraph to me:

Davis once said, “The greatness of The Raiders lies in their future.” He never said, “Oakland Raiders,” “San Antonio Raiders,” or “Los Angeles Raiders.” Just “The Raiders.” And for Davis, that was a huge distinction. The word before Raiders mattered the most: “The.” He wanted The Raiders mentioned in the same fashion as the White House or the President of the United States. A powerful and implacable national institution. Any place that appeared before “Raiders” was insignificant. Not because Davis disliked the city his team occupied, rather because he saw The Raiders as a worldwide brand that transcended the local.

I've known that Al always felt this way, I'm glad to see there are others who back that view of Al.

Dude got elite physical tools.

If his work ethic is even adequate he'll be the biggest steal of the draft and he wasn't even drafted.

Back
Top Bottom